1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Is it worth it to buy membership here?

iwantanaloralsex
does not seem to be,nobody virtually wants to play that i would want to meet with!!

Wildbillman
Well I'm having a great time, yes there are people who this must just be fantasy and don't cum through/ show up. I know but others are sincere. You just have to weed them out.

touchmeuseme
My membership is soon up and continplaiting wether to renew or not. $80 is kind of steep. I am not here to hook up but just observe, share and chat.

Tsqr9082
you get what you want. it;s worth it

unklemilty
This site is all what you make it. Ive been on here since the inception and Ive made several connections and whole lot of flakes. If you are disappointed with this site ask yourself "are you getting what you are putting out". Take a break from here for a while and then come back with a renewed mind. Ive been on other sites and I find this one to be the better for me.

singlegaymale
I have been a member for about 3 years and love it. I have met several guys. Most have been straight guys that just wanted to experience getting head from a man. It also helps that I travel alot for work, and most guys feel I am a best bet to hook up with because I am from out of town, and there is less chance of running in to me with family and friends, still looking for guys that want to do a little more than get sucked off.

Interests:

Looking For Bisexual Truck Drivers
Before my membership ends, I'd love to hear from the truckers out on the road and the sexual encounters you have had.
Adult Breastfeeding
Hi any woman in fort worth or find your self in fort worth look me up love to suck your milk from your tit's
Electronic Cigarettes
If you're a smoker...like I am, then this might be worth trying. I ordered one for myself and I must say...it's pretty neat..and feels like you are really smoking, without the nasty smoke and tar. I've only had mine 2 weeks...but it's helping me to cut back...and I hope eventually wean off and quit. Check them out. If you are interested, email me and I'll tell you where I got mine :) Not sure if I can add links here...so shoot me a message if you want the info. Well worth the money IMO.
Glory Holes Missouri
LowC66, I’ve had some great man sex in the adult book store on I 70 , Sweet Springs, ladies accompany their husbands there sometimes too, good glory holes there and plenty of rooms for group sex , very wide open , need a membership , only $10 , need more black men to go there and more young guys , a little heavy on the older crowd , which is ok , just need to see others too!
Nudist Resorts
There is also Hippie Hollow close to Austin. As far as Southern California, therea are a few. I use to frequent one in San Diego which was called the, "Big Oak Ranch". Another was on I-15 Just north of Lake Elsinore. However, I cannot recall the name as well. There is also one on I-5 located at the San Anofre Beach. Be in mind that is close to San Anofre Nuclear Power Plant. There is a web site that you can check out too and a Nature club available for membership that can be used all over the country. /nude-resorts/nude-resorts-and -beaches-in-california.php Also go to google and lookup nudist resorts or ask jeeves.
Glory Holes Texas
Anyone in forth worth