1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Why is it so hard to find someone to hookup with?

Fuzzy649
Looking for someone to hookup with in Toledo Ohio. I just want to suck a cock till it cums in my mouth 😋male, female or couples!!

Paradoxgdf
Go to any adult book store in Toledo. Pleasure 365 is my favorite. Easy to google. Modern adult like 3 different stores and total of around 5 or 6 in Toledo area. Happy hunting.

iwantanaloralsex
not enough members on this site, most do not want to meet!!

Bihubbyandwifepa
It’s hard even to hook up a 3 some everyone backs out
Bobhardygay2
Trying to up with some here in Bristol Connecticut is hard. I have been posting messages on this site for about 2 1/2 years. Only have met maybe one or two people. And that has been it. When you do hear from someone on this site. They answer but they always back out. I am even looking to get someone to take pictures of me cross dressing. And with nothing on. I have hard time trying to take photos of myself. I have no idea where I go to get some cock or what do I have to do to show that I want to suck cock.
Well all I can say is keep trying. If I was in a different state I might have better luck.
Chicagodude
Because most folks in this modern internet age are just all about being fake and playing games,, especially males! The sad reality 😭 of life in 2024

Interests:

Texas Bisexuals
So where is everyone at? No posts yet wow. Looking for a bi male to meet up with us for a little fun. Travel alot so Houston area,Austin area and live in the metroplex near Fort Worth. Would like to find a regular hookup in those areas.
Men That Want To Suck Cock
I have sucked a few cocks in my day, but find it hard to find some one for a weekly suck. Anyone in the S. Fl. are hit me up. I`ll suck you dry. No recp. needed. Just a hard cock full of yummy cum.
Bisexual Women For Couples
i agree it is hard to find someone we have been looking for two years and i swear if i dont find someone soon i will bust
BBW
I would love to find me a BBW for some afternoon delites (or evening) I am finding it hard to find any females around my age willing to play with me..
1 Man 1 Woman
Let's hookup
10 Inch Cock
I want to hookup with you!!!!!