1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I’m looking forward to sucking some cock

nyfomaniac
I am very hungry and I’m looking to get fed. !!
Hardjo69
Hi how are you

Interests:

Men Who Give Blow Jobs
Yes I really do enjoy sucking on a nice cock, I am a very good Cock_Sucker, I do enjoy them, one at a time or a group of cocks ? I am an exhibitionist, so yes I do enjoy being watched by my voyeur friends, I am a cum sucking - cock riding Sissy bottom Boi that's looking forward to getting together with like minded individuals who may enjoy my company - now gentleman if interested just say hello back and let's make some fun memories ...
Men That Want To Suck Cock
I've only sucked cock a couple of times, but I really enjoyed the hell out of it & I'm looking forward to sucking more of them if you're the YREKA,CA area look me up
Dick In The Mouth With A Dick In The Ass
I got gang banged in an adult theater once. I was bent over a sofa blowing a huge cock when 1 slid under me and started sucking my cock when 1 stepped behind me and fucked me. There was 3 other guys standing around waiting their turn at my mouth and my ass. The best sex I've ever had and look forward to doing it again and again!!!!!:)
Adult Breastfeeding
I love sucking a woman milk filled breast...looking forward to sucking even more
Guys Fucking Guys
Hello you very Horny Guy's our there? If you are interested and looking forward to Fucking a tight Sissy Boi Ass Hole ? I really Enjoy getting Fucked Cock After Cock and I really do Love Sucking on Cocks to be Swallowing all the Cum that I can get to enjoy Tasting ? I do promise you a very enjoyable time with me ? So if you're in my area of Las Vegas Nevada Just look me up and say hello ...
Outdoor Sex
Now that the weather is improving, I look forward to going up into the hills with a guy or two (or three), spreading a blanket and being a total slut, sucking cock , rimming everybody and putting face in pillow & ass in air so they can all fuck my ass...:-D oh yeah, gals are welcome too:-P