1. BisexualPlayground ā€ŗ
  2. Forum ā€ŗ
  3. BP Egg Hunt 2024!!!

Webmasters
Hey everybody! It's almost time for our favorite tradition here on BP. It's the 2024 BP egg Hunt! If you're relatively new here, this is a contest to find and click, or tap on all the eggs hidden around the site. We're busy hiding 188 eggs, and a Bonus Bunny around the site. If you are one of the first 3 members to find all the eggs, you will win a 1 Month Paid Membership! If you find all the eggs, and the bonus bunny, you win a 3 Month Paid Membership!

The eggs will be hidden all over the site. Some will be in plain sight, some will be harder to find, and some will literally try to run away, and you have to catch them! Now for the confusing part. We have some icons that show up when you type e-g-g in messages, chat, and forums, etc. Those do not count. Only the ones you can click that are floating on the pages themselves count towards your total. When you find an egg, click it! It will be added to your basket, and it will be yours.

The contest begins on 3/31/2024 at 3:00am Central Time.
Best of luck everyone!

The Webmasters

Hungry60wm
Awesome can't wait I got my padded room already šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ šŸ„ššŸ„ššŸ„š

Rite21
Is this for paid members only? Or open to free trial people as well? I've been asked and don't know what to say

Happy62
Great looking to suck on Easter

MORTISER
Wooohooooo gotta love the hunt.

Webmasters
Happy Easter Everyone! We hope everyone is having fun catching eggs!

First, that's a good question. This is for all members of BP - Free and Paid. We even made it so that expired members can come back and play too!

Here's an update:

16955 eggs have been found by 1050 Contestants! That's soooo many hunters
The member with the most eggs has 178 eggs!!! Anyone know how many there are total?
Followed by second place at 177 eggs and third at 175 eggs! Wow this is a tight race for those top 3 spots!

The Bonus Bunny has been found by TWO people! That is amazing considering some years the bunny is not found at all and is traditionally the hardest egg to find! Those two people have a chance at winning a Paid membership for 3 Months if they find them all.

Though the second hardest egg which is currently the "D" egg has been found once! In fact ALL the s have been found at least once! There are A LOT of very competitive hunters this year.

Here's a quick list to give you an idea where you are on the leaderboard:
5th Place: Has 173 s
10th Place: Has 168 s
15th Place: Has 158 s
20th Place: Has 142 s
30th Place: Has 111 s
40th Place: Has 95 s
50th Place: Has 85 s

and for those who want to be in the Top 100: Well you'll need to get more then 51 eggs!

Oh and only a few people have fallen for "The Evil" egg. There have been many who have seen it and clicked on it once, but knew not to push their luck again. As for those who lost their eggs, we are happy to see them both back at it, filling their baskets!

Hint: If you see a FAST egg, just wait, it will slow down. If you see a SLOW egg, don't wait too long or it will go into hyper speed!

Hint: There is one page that produces LOTS of eggs. And everyone one of those eggs won't go into your basket, except for ONE. So you need to find out which sneaky one will be the true egg for your basket!

Keep on Hunting!

BillnPattie
The Webmasters

Cockinchastity
Oh boy, I need to get on the ball and do some serious egg hunting!!!

SWFL4biFUN
wee need an update on Monday 22 April
Cwtogo
It was just a lot fun

Webmasters
Here we go! There is only a few days left to find out who are the Top Hunters!

Though first, we have some fun BP History for you:

The BP Hunt has been happening annually since 2006, or for the past 18 years! While many players have come and gone, many BP members return just for the BP Hunt. In fact, some that played in 2006 are still playing in the Hunt this year. Back then we even had BP egg donors These were very generous members who understood just how how it was to be in the top 10 and donated gift certificates to the top winners. From 2006 to 2019 we only had 89 eggs and they were actually MUCH MORE DIFFICULT to find. We spent a lot of time camouflaging the eggs so you could be staring at a page and the egg would be staring back and you and you'd miss it. Yep, it was pretty evil but all in good fun! It was absolutely a challenge to find all 89 eggs, and in 2018 all the eggs were found by an amazing long term member called xxxplrer!

In 2020, we changed things up and Bill added 100 MORE eggs - bringing the total to 189 eggs which is what it's still at today. Last time ALL the eggs were found was in 2020 by a great member named otto984! Congratulations to everyone's success.

Now, onto this years results so far:

25428 have been found by 1478 Contestants!

The member with the most eggs has 182 eggs! There are 189 in total
Followed by second place at 181 eggs and third at 180 eggs! Wow this is a tight race for those top 3 spots!

The Bonus Bunny has been found by THREE people! Usually it's only found by one or none! To those 3 people - wow! Go treat yourself to something rare and special!

EVERY has been found at least TWO times!

Here's a quick list to give you an idea where you are on the leaderboard:
5th Place: Has 178 S
10th Place: Has 173 S
15th Place: Has 169 S
20th Place: Has 162 S
30th Place: Has 152 S
40th Place: Has 130 S
50th Place: Has 118 S

and for those who want to be in the Top 100: Well you'll need to get more then 74 eggs! The Top 50 contestants (in order of number of eggs found) will be listed at the end of the contest!

Have fun everyone and thanks for being members and playing!
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

bigboy9239
eggs?>I got 129 so far.,...

bigboy9239
Now..130!

Rite21
Man!!! I really wish I didn't click the rotten egg that took away my eggs! Lol. Lost 41 from that. But, started over and collected 145. Ughh! I'd of had 186 now! Lol. All in fun, and, I've definitely had fun. Absolutely no complaints! Looking forward to the next game. Maybe firecrackers for the 4th of July??? Hmmmm

Jack1
And I thought I was doing good at just over 100, obviously Iā€™m an amateur. šŸ˜ž

mattchew
Same here I've been at 159 with 7 days left and haven't seen a fucking egg

BeachNude
Only saw one egg this evening 4/29/24

Cockinchastity
178 I don't think I can find anymore

Webmasters
One of the hunters in the top 3 just found an egg! I would of loved to been there next to them when they saw it after all this time. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ Less than 24 hours to go!

SWFL4biFUN
well I am VERY HAPPY for him (or her) because I've been STUCK for 3 days without a find!

BiGuyNpasco
@Rite21 said " Maybe firecrackers for the 4th of July??? Hmmmm " ...... Please no thanks

curiousforcock694u
Stuck at 175 and no eggs to found anywhere.

jwat66
I got stuck on 69 then they started popping up all over the place and I just said heck with it to stay with that awesome number this time.

Jack1
Congratulations to the winner and top 50, way to go!

A holiday hunt idea ghosts / pumpkins / witches for Oct?
Liked the fireworks idea for July 4th.

Interests:

Glory Holes Indiana
on the hunt
Easter Egg Hunts
Has to be the toughest hunt so far....
Easter Egg Hunts
Flower egg hunt
Easter Basket
Another year another hunt :)
Alcohol
I need a drink after this egg hunt
Egg Addicts
After this Ex-asperating hunt, I don't think I'll ever be able to look at another egg, raw or cooked.