1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. In person play

Hornywm63
Is there anyone that would be interested in meeting up for some naked fun, masterbation, rimming and oral?

Interests:

Adult Games
WE USED TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE WITH SEVERAL MEN AND WOMEN IN A CIRCLE. THE FIRST PERSON THAT SPINS THE BOTTLE HAS CONTROL AND WHEREVER THE BOTTLE STOPS, THAT PERSON HAS TO DO WHATEVER THE PERSON SPINNING THE BOTTLE REQUESTS. THEY HAVE A 30 SECOND TIME LIMIT. THEN THE ONE THAT THE BOTTLE LANDED ON SPINS NEXT AND CALLS ON THAT PERSON TO PERFORMS SOME MILD SEX ACT,LIKE PLAY WITH ONES TITS, OR PLAY WITH A COCK FOR 30 SECONDS ETC. YOUR IMAGINATION GROWS AS THE GAME PROGRESSES.
Strip Poker
i would love to play strip poker with one or more bi- person think of the fun we could have, adding loser does what ever winning hand says to do, to another person, the thoughts makes me very lustful any one in my area up for it, there has to be let's play
Adult Games
We like to play a game of mexican bingo. Any number of cpls. can play.Before the start of the game we decide if the person to the left or right of the winner has to remove a piece of clothing.We are seated mfmfmf.When people have no more clothing to remove it passes to the person who still has on some clothing.When everyone is naked.the game continues now we tity playing or sucking or cock playing. when the game is over ,we pair of and head for the bedroom:-PHug
Pool Table Fucking
I have a nice pool table to play on. Would take one sexy person or couple to tempt me to play on my nice felt though :D
Woman That Like Crossdressers
looking for a dominatrix to make my man her slave. he fantasises about this all the time and wants to be totally and completely dominated. he is a cross dresser and is very handsome as well as beautiful. im more the submissive type and would enjoy watching and maybe some participation. he enjoys women who wear strap ons master slave role play and is looking forward to meeting the right person or couple to play with.
Water Sports
;) No your not I like it with the rite person it can be a lot of fun. Don't forget the plastic sheet or my old gf & I use to play on the kitchen floor (easy clean up);)