I'm just north of Dallas contact me I love to eat pussy

Latinoflaco
Im from Dallas

OLDERTXMAN
I have a huge tounge you'd love it

jigle009
lets play
SpaceAce01
Iโ€™d love to help you out. Been told I have a very talented tongue ๐Ÿ˜›โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Veryoral1970
New to the site. I'm very orally gifted and would love to drive you wild
Overthehillbi
Iโ€™ll bet your squirt tastes like candy. Put a dime in my eye, twist my ear, and park on my face for an hour. Iโ€™ll show you age has nothing to do with how a person eats pussy.

Nextexman
Iโ€™m close. I can make you scream

Tsqr9082
may I please do so, after all the above FILL YOU?
ttp70
I love to eat pussy until you grab my and grind my mouth till i taste your cum, im just 20min south of Dallas.
Curious4dicks
Not fair bunny that I cannot look at your profile. I am the pussy eating champion of the world.
Curious4dicks
Thank you bunny for sending your pics. Your ass is phenomenal.

Bunny_1981
Ty ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹

Princessplay51
I think he would be very pleased with my skills. Iโ€™m a little far away, but I could tongue fuck that pussy and make you feel right.
Curious4dicks
Thanks again for sharing your pics bunny. I want to eat and pound your kitty.

OLDERTXMAN
Give me a chance baby I'll take good good care of you

ridernmich
Hey, please read her profile. She is not interested in bi guys. She has block bi guys and bi couples.

Riotman
If you ever get to Houston, I'd eat your twat for days. I bet you taste wonderful!

touchmeuseme
Would eat your lovely pussy until you couldnโ€™t stand it anymore.

Joker352
I will be in Dallaas area tomorrow afternoon til Tuesday morning if interested

Patrick1000
Mmm mmm mmm , Iโ€™d love to fill your desires Darlin ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‹

curiousforcock694u
Al talk and no follow through. Iโ€™m super close and have offered and nothing!!

Bisexualplaygroundc
Hey babe if you look behind you I bet there is a line a mile long of women begging to eat that sweet pussy of yours

redi4funagain
I've got a face, you've got a seat.

Given
Girl Iโ€™d eat that pussy and ass all night long

Cumslut247
I find it hard to believe,with a bod like that,you don't have guys,and or girls lined up to suck on that kitty and or ass!Lord knows I'd love to!
Cozsailor
I have an eight inch tongue and can breathe outta my ears.

Itsmeandyou
โ€œBunnyโ€ sounds amazing. I wonder if she got what she wanted ?

Lee2twins
Weโ€™re close to Austin and mama would eat that pussy and make you squirt all over

Lookin0876
I sure wish I had a text this was going to happen I would love to help you out with this ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

CuriousityRover
Hi. I'm here in Dallas. Are you a Mavs fan? Game 2 is tonight. Wanna watch the game and chill?

Interests:

Women That Want To Be Eaten
i would love to be eaten by a woman who knows what she's doing !! i would love to have my pussy eaten out by a few women if u ladies would like a so to speak a virgin in the bi-world then look me up please....
Cunnilingus
my favorite thing is eating pussy while we 69 - the ecstasy you feel while you're being sucked and eaten out, while that tongue thrusts in and out of your cunt, and those warm lips are sucking on your throbbing clit... and the whole thing is mirrored on your own tongue and lips, with a sweet, warm & wet pussy right there on your face. there is nothing like it, and nothing better! unless of course, you can manage to work a finger or three in each asshole while you're eating and being eaten :-P
Cunnilingus
There is nothing like eating pussy, feeling those sweet juices runinng down your throat. I could eat pussy all night. Just go from one pussy to the next. I love having my pussy eaten too, someone sucking and tonguing my clit until I cum damn
How To Eat Pussy
I've never eaten a pussy but thats why im here. I want some pussy and i want to lick it and suck it........If you want to teach me how please message me. My pussy is wet just asking..........
Women Eating Pussy With Men Participating
I have never eaten pussy but really want to.I think it would be hot lickin a girls pussy while my guy fucked her.And it would be even hotter to taste both of there cum.
Cunnilingus
I love having my pussy eaten and my clit licked. Always want to experience eating pussy. I bet I could be really good at it. Anyone want to experience a virgin pussy eater in NHKissKiss