1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Older married men
Dangerislymine
I love older married men witch there are allot of on here I love to play with them and let them have there way with me have sucked and fucked so many. and it still gets me off so if wife isn't taking care of your needs believe me I will anything goes with me use me for your pleasure tootaloo
Curious2Try361
Wish you were closer! I would definitely take you up on your offer to please! Mmmm

Guy2Guy
No sex here for going on 11 years

Cockinchastity
Guy2Guy I am available for you to use. I wish you would let me satisfy your needs.

TnT4kink
Into married men here. Younger as well as older.

Interests:

Senior Men
would love to meet up with any older men, gay/bi/ married 65+ the older the better
Couples With Bisexual Men
Hello Looking for male/female or male,or tranny,older woman,young guy who wants to be sucked:-P:)i am in Torrance and can meet here Monday mornings only at this time. Email me at if interested.older women love you write now! Married ok as well,
Free Love
Hello ALL OLDER WOMEN 40 TO 60 MARRIED,SINGLE,ANY BODY TYPE OR RACE. I WANT YOU. I WANT TO TENDERLY HAVE FORPLAY THEN KISS YOUR BODY ALL OVER THEN YOU FILL IN THE REST.IF YOU LIKE ME WE CAN MEET EVERY WEEK. MARRIED WHANT SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO YOU AND LOVE YOU?THE WAY YOU WANT? DO NOT BE SHY.CUM TO MY ARMS. EMAIL ME AT / HOPE YOU TAKE THE NEXT STEP.YOU HAVE ALOT TO GAIN.HugHugFlowerKissKiss:-P
Bath House
married bi man in near Lexington KY would like to meets older same at Bathouse for sex
Old For Older
I’m an older married guy needing a butt buddy
Married Men
looking for married men who like to get fucked on the side, especially older hairy chubby men