1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Pegging

JoeBoogie
Who also enjoys being pegged? I have been pegging my own ass for a while and I use three different size dildos. I have taken all three balls deep. to find a woman to peg me really good.

Bihubbyandwifepa
Shame u guys ain’t closer my wife pegs me and dam makes me go wild I cum so hard

Fl420couple
My wife loves pegging me she loves the control and I extremely enjoy it.

Grotepic
So you guys like pegging more than the real thing or the real thing difficult to get?

Open46
Never been fucked with a strap on but I have had men and women use toys on my ass along with men actually fucking me. Yes I would love to have a woman or 2 fuck me good with a nice big strap on

Rite21
Using them by yourself isn't really what pegging is . having a female wear a strap-on is what it's about. Just my opinion, that's all. I have had a female friend do it to me and ... YES.... It is definitely an amazing experience.

Wannatribi99
My wife and I do it very often. The organization from it is phenomenal and I have had multiple a few times

Wildbillman
Never been pegged

NEPAcuriousmale
only had it one time but it was fantastic

123Letsplay69
I have one time and loved it and would love it even day

versplaytime
Ill like to try being pegged.

Usedbyothers
My friend’s wife and her friends use to peg me bc o let their husbands fuck me.

Interests:

Pegging
Denver male switch in search or local who loves pegging mouth and ass and who loves to be orally please front and back any age race or size just must love pegging their man hard
3 Girls 1 Guy
Looking for my first pegging experience
Pegging
never heard that phrase... pegging... but i like it!!!!!
Pegging
Pegging men's hot, crimsons asses!
Women Pegging Men
So what is pegging? And what makes a woman enjoy it?
Women Who Fuck Men
Any Denver women looking to try it or already love doing it. Looking for a regular pegging