2. Forum
  3. filthy phone or cyber?
Jimmyrack
Hit me up!

Interests:

Taboo
Would love to find a cyber or phone playmate for taboo
BBW
I'm a bbw who loves bbw - I'm female living in London and wanna suck and lick a bbw......if you are what I am looking for please contact me for cyber/phone sex - or a meet for sex....looking forward to hearing from you ladies....xxxx
Cyber Sex
I love cyber sex it is a great turnon for me i like to cyber with men or women either one if your interested send me an instant message and i'll make you blow a load
Phone Sex
i had alot of phone sex with sgl guys, cpls discribing the act of suck fuck and more and i is a turn on while sucking n fucking and here it on speaker phone too or just moaning as we cum and cum together:-P:-P:-D:)KissHug
Phone Sex
Bi guy here. Luv to suck cock and to get fucked. Like phone sex with a hot verbal top. Can call anywhere. Discreet until connected. Also like to have a guy fantasize with me about him fucking my wife while I watch. Gresat phone fantasy.
Phone Sex
I love phone sex wiyh anybody and anyone nothing is to far out on the phone I don,t if I can leave my number here or if you have to ask I don,t want to break any rules and get banished love michael