Straightsix
66 6 inches hairy

nyfomaniac
Good morning

Badger09
Let’s blow clouds !!

Interests:

Blowing Clouds
Nothing better than blowing clouds and sucking cock allllll night. Hit me up.
Party N Play
I am looking for someone who will top thats up for meeting, blowing some clouds and then pop my cherry. Been pegged A LOT and I love it, just need a guy to make me love the real thing.
M-M-F Threesome
we were invited to a party by a business aquaintence, my gf decided to come with me. there were 5 other couples, all good looking. after dinner we all were invited to the living room, there was a huge big screen tv. the host then brought out a tray with several glass pipes n a baggie of meth. we all started smoking blowing huge clouds. the host started a dvd, the first scene was of three couples, the guys were in a circle jerk as the women chanted suck, suck. the three men swallowed hard cocks. my gf reached out unzipped my pants pulling my stiffening cock out, our host approached and stood right in front of us, told my gf to take her top off, she has perfect perky breasts. she asked the host if she could watch the two of us stroke n suck one another.
Bisexual Couples Sucking Cock
I just love bi couples. Had a few mmf encounters and were mind blowing and cock blowing fun. Love to suck and swallow along with a woman or man.
PnP
Need a woman to get crazy within the clouds and go to any kink possible
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Looking for now to go fast and have my cock sucked on the discreet down low. No Drama and is down to party now. Must blow big clouds with us