1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Wednesday 5/8

Looking4likeminded
Looking for a playmate(s) on Wednesday morning 5/8 until about noon, HMU lets discuss possibilities

Interests:

Billiards
Well I Love Playing Pool. I use to play it every wednesday night when I was sixteen, but have not played it in a long time. They just opened up a pool hall not to far from where I live so Looks like I will be getting me a new pool stick for x-mas IconU4Dragon
Blowjobs While Driving
A friend of mine and I was working near a lake. On Wednesday nights we would take a couple girls on a drive around the lake. After the first time we came up with a game we called "once around the lake" The object was for the girls to try to suck us off before the lap around the lake was completed. The guys chore was not to cum. Loser sex bought drinks.
Billiards
We shoot pool just about every night of the week on a regular basis every monday tuesday wednesday and thursday and when we have nothing else to do we shoot on the weekends too. we definetely love the game and we would love to meet other people who like to shoot. we have always thought that putting a team together with bisexual bi-curious and very open minded people would be awesome. if you live in the area close to us and would be interested in shooting on a league team just let us know

Related Searches