1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Laid back couple searching

dnmmnd
We're searching for a male partner to have a good time with, possibly on a semi regular basis. Can travel, cannot host. We are around the lexington area.

Brianmakesquirt
Bloomington Indian I would be up for something like that
OpenmindedinKy
Oh to be younger again. Great looking couple. Good luck in your search!

bigcock19629
I am interested

BluegrassCock2
I’m with in 45 minutes

VIRGINboy4321
Me a message or I'm me ?

Scottytohotty1970
Bi bottom in louisville hello

Mrneedsit
Man id love to get upvwith u two

Scottytohotty1970
Louisville here love to join and have some host

Funbiguy4u
I wish I were closer yall are sexy.
Hotwhiteguy777
What a sexy couple, would luv to travel to your area to meet up and see if we click! PM me if interested!

Louisajo
I will gladly host or get a hotel room

QuietlyCurious1
Im in Georgetown, shoot me a message and we can figure something out

dnmmnd
We are still looking, been away for a bit.

Angie1018
What a hot couple… would be fun to meet
Tbone765
Hey how ya doin tonight great pics very hot lady !!! I can host at my house in Fairdale if interested please feel free to msg me and hopefully you do thanks !!

QuietlyCurious1
Im in Georgetown, would love to get together.

Justwanttohavefun696
Not into taking cock but would love to fuck her. How about it?

10inchesofsteel86
I'm in Kentucky as well I'd love to join yall

Interests:

Airplanes
I fly professionally and it's great job! I've managed to work airplanes into my sex fun, too. For example, one time I rented a Cessna 210 in California, and flew myself and a couple of friends (a bi MF couple) out to the desert where I landed the airplane on a dry lake bed. We got naked, laid out some blankets on the ground in the shade of the wings, and then licked, sucked and fucked ourselves silly. Afterwards, we enjoyed a nice picnic lunch and then laid out in the sun for an hour or so, resting up and working on our tans, and then we got dressed and flew back to the coast. What a great day that was!!! I've had many other great adventures that combined sex and flying. It really makes the sex all that more special !!!
Cuckold
looking to join a cuckold couple in Chicago, and burbs, laid back muscular,d/d free guy
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Bicurious, very oral, looking for first experience with fun, laid back couple, and to meet like minded people in NJ and NY area.
North Carolina
Couple in Charlotte NC looking for ladies and couples to play with we have been in the lifestyle for a while and have met some really cool people and hope to meet many more we are laid back and love to have fun Hug
Being A Couples Fuck Toy
I recently had my first double team. Nicki had her Strapon on and laid me on my back on the kitchen table with my head off the edge so bill her husband fed me his 8 inch cock. Try to find couple in denver who likes the same
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
We once had a 4some where the wife of the other couple was riding me cowgirl style, and while sucking on her breasts, her hubby was helping on her breasts and when I laid my head back on the pillow, his cock was hitting my cheek, so I moved my head over and took him in my mouth, needless to say he squirted in about 3 seconds, and I had never done that before, so I took it all, then snowballed/kissed his wife with it, who then gave it all back to him to swallow. Was weird, and oh so f*cking hot I have wanted to suck dick again ever since!