1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Moving Eggs

sdgunshooter
Are the moving s non click able?
I feel like I am going to break my phone screen trying to click on them.

sdgunshooter
They drive me crazy.

Fun4all79
Totally a pain

liveturide
I don't even try anymore. Tired of opening up other tabs by mistake
Shlongrider
Briskly moving eggs are hard and very hard like some cocks! Personally I don’t have the hand/eye reflex it takes to catch them either!

cajunman696960
I gave up on that game last year, I don't even click on the ones stand still lol

tygrwolfeWindingroad
I think the original intention of the egg hunt was to get people to “unintentionally” click on other buttons and explore parts of the site they might normally not. I scream at, slam the phone, and swear up and down every year I’m not playing anym……OH wait!! There goes one🤪🤪!!

Swingcpl69
I come just to read post and messages and i get stuck trying to catch those damn eggs.

tinyboy96
I have only caught two

Webmasters
So many of you have a great sense of humor! And yes, tygrwolfeWindingroad, you are correct. You can catch them, but if you aren't careful you could on a link that will take you to a different page completely! Muahahahaha!

KinkyBiCoupleHouston
I’ve landed on pages with 20+ eggs, and none of them seem to be clickable. 🥚

touchmeuseme
I finally figured out what all the talk was about eggs. I thought it was some sort of screen glitch. Then I noticed they were in the shape of eggs.

parkingman35
About those pages filled with multiple moving iCouple - there will be one egg that is new to your basket. You just have to hunt for it with all those appearing/disappearing eggs. When you hit it, you have have a new one in your basket. I click on lots of them on that page to find the one. A tip is to review the eggs in your basket. It may help you recognize a new egg. And then pay attention to eggs you are clicking on with the multiples. It doesn't make sense to keep clicking on the same egg. Be patient and click away on that page.

Interests:

Easter Egg Hunts
where are the Eggs, running out of places to look and they are moving the Eggs on us I think, I don't know I'm just nuts.
Eggs
eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs need eggs i want a egg sandwitch no darn it
Egg Addicts
Anyone else need a meeting?? Eggs eGgs egGs eggs , whos makin the coffee ??? :-D
Bonus Bunny
eggs eggs i need eggs dang im hungry for eggs now grrrrrrrLaughing:-P
Easter Egg Hunts
I already forgot what day it was!!! EGGS EGGS EGGS on the brainLaughing
Eggs
EGGS EGGS EGGS "is Whats for Dinner", lolFlowerFlowerFlower