1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking to experience 2 guys
Secret4fun
I have had been in a FMF would like to try MFM. I can host. Shoot me a message if you are near my area.

Suchaprettyface
Good luck! I hope it is amazing! One of my naughtiest fantasies! Girl, if you live it out, PLEASE share the details!
Lovemenandwowen
I wish I lived closer 😥 good luck and have

Maintman80
I'm in ohio, look me up

mac21attack
I sent you a Email. Willing and ready!!!!

CumJedi
Let’s chat . We might be able to help you with that .
sofiya
Like manually
Wesmds
I'd be in

QueenBEE14EVER
Mac21attack come to SE Georgia

1927Yankees
I'm in Parma get back to me.

Konaboy63
If you're ever in Northern California we could definitely make that fantasy a 🔥💦 reality!

Justhereforthefun
Where in OH are you?
Kinkyfun8tk
Wish i lived closer love mfm

bimale1980ca
Good luck as I have only been in a mmm and I am bi so would love to try an mfm. Wish we were local

Slutfiff
Would love to have 2 big cocks sharing me, using me for their pleasure

Open46
Would love to help with that or anyone else that once I have a nice hot threesome in any combination

DaveandCheryl
We’ve done it a 2 or 3 times but our experience is that the guys come for my husband not me. I do get to play a little though.

buffguy21
I’m ready and willing to
Fulfill all your fantasies and holes hehe

Sliderin53
Interesting!!!

PaulRambler
A MFM is something I hope to experience one day!!! Oh yum

Interests:

2 Or More Men For 1 Woman
I've had a few sexual experiences with two guys. I am looking for a 3 guy sexual experience. Ideally I wotld like to be fucked in the ass and pussy and my mouth at the same time. but not sure if is doable I mean to get all 3 guys hard and to last and not have one cone before the rest or before me. Is that even a possibility? Has anyone had any experience with this.
Masturbating On Cam For Couples
Jacking off on cam for the world to watch is as close to a hobby as I can get. Love to stroke while guys and girls watch, comment, and urge me on. Plus, I have met some great guys this way, and gotten together with a couple. Fantastic experience. Love stroking with a bunch of guys on cam. Much easier than getting guys together in person. Lets do this!
Double Anal
I've taken some sizable toys up my ass and have seen a couple videos of this act, and I know from experience how much Khela enjoys double vaginal. Would love to find two guys or a guy and a tgurl top that would like to help me experience this.
Piss Play
In the last year or so I have done a LOT of fantasizing about a big strong man forcing me to kneel in front of him while he pissing all over my face, forcing me to drink his piss. I really get off on the thought and I'd like to someday experience it, see if I enjoy it as much as I think I will. Any guys in Utah willing to help me experience being pissed on and having my mouth used as a urinal?
1 Woman 2 Men
Looking for new experience need two guys to pound me !
Bisexual Men For Couples
Hey guys looking to have my first experience in Fayetteville Arkansas looking to get down and dirty so let’s get as freaky as possible