1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Lose all kink after I cum

Bxtreme3x
Any one else a total slut until they blow their load or is it just me? When I’m in the middle of sex or jerking I have all kinds of dirty thoughts about women and men but once I pop I lose all interest. Then it builds up and starts all over again

Coldtrucker
Im the same way. But before I cum id do about anything

Bxtreme3x
Yea when I’m all horned up I want to be used like a girl by a guy and have guys use my wife and me stuff like that but then I cum and the craving is gone. Scares me that if I do hook up with someone if they make me cum to fast don’t know how that would go
Bambamvanna
I’ve got that craving

CuriousGuy6969
I'm the same way hornier I am or closer to blowing my load I am less I care and the more I'm willing to do. Once I pop all bets are off and I think about what I've done or jerked off to

244lbsoffun
I think it's a common problem

Jack1
Anyone who has this issue find a way to overcome this loss of desire?
D6ltgf
All I can say about this is I understand what you are saying and I do think that’s it’s fairly normal
I do loose a little after I cum but I started very young and I was taught to be there to please
So I keep going because I am there for that reason
My partner or person that I am with to me their pleasure is most important to me and in fact it’s my primary goal to receive pleasure through them getting off first and foremost !
Then I worry about myself
I guess I would say that’s works for me and them I hope
I think of myself and a whore and keep saying that to myself as I will do anything to please
byronnn
It's a testosterone thing.

4evrsouth
Happens to me too. I'm on fire during any given sex. Then boom , done. Rest awhile. Build some new momentum with the sex friend, and we can get back at it. Rub down works well to restart things

Seekawoman
Proud to say.... not me. I get together with people to play for hours on end. Once is never enough.. I want play partners in southern central Michigan northern Indiana and Ohio
Fishgil
I have same issue but 10 minutes later can go again
Boyyy
I agree. So frustrating

Foot61
Yes have the same problem when having the desire to eat my own cum. It’s all I can think about, then when I cum and there it is, I lose the desire and just stare at it,

Interests:

Party N Play
Get turned up n kink
PnP
Need a woman to get crazy within the clouds and go to any kink possible
Bisexual Men
Looking for hot safe fun Denver area. Hopefully more Dominant male into role play some kink fun too.
Gay Gangbang
I’d like this to be how I lose my virginity
1 Man On 1 Man
Looking to dress in a short skirt and skimpy top and a slave at a orgy. Made to suck fuck. Any kink or freek. Torture and bondage I love. I like pain. But tolerable and b compassionate as u RIP me open.
Crossdressing
i like wearing bra and panties i don't know why but i feel more sexy than i look i also love to wake up and go outside and pee in my panties it feels so warm and kinky i am not passable but like to role-play that kink fetish i like