1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Cock Sucking Clinic

ThumperBob
What are some tips to giving a guy the best blow job? When you are giving a blow job, what do you do or not do to ensure the perfect orgasm for you man?

CorenCorias
I can only speak from the experience of getting my dick sucked. So if you want to give me a mind blowing experience. The most important thing you can do is pay attention to how i react to what you're doing while you suck my cock. Make eye contact, actually enjoy yourself because I know I can tell if someone isn't having fib sucking my dick. Then ask questions after if there's anything you did that I liked or if there's anything you could do that I would like. Also remember that when you're sucking my dick enjoy yourself but you're purpose is my enjoyment of your mouth and throat.

ThumperBob
Thanks for your suggestion. If I am ever sucessful on the this site, kind of doubtful from what I have experienced so far, I will remember to keep my eyes on the pleasure of the man I am sucking. I will let him know that I enjoy sucking his penis more than anything I could think of. Great pointer.

Tsqr9082
have to agree on that advice of doing what you like getting

parry4oral
focus on the dick head, use tongue to rub around the top while keeping it in mouth. caress his balls, fondle his ass, compliment his cum taste. keep in mouth while he finishes. do as many times as he wishes.

ThumperBob
Thanks for all of the tips. Question, how do you deal with a long foreskin? What about a monster dick? What about pleasing the man with a small penis?
azbi55
When Im sucking my mans dick I let him know how good it tastes when he releases some precum in my mouth

Needdickbad
Well I'm black with juicy big lips and a deep throat I will suck ur dick all of it and ur balls in my mouth to when I give u head I am so nasty with it if there are other men there they'll be stroking off all over me I will be full of cum and I will lick it all up and swallow it doesn't matter how many dicks it is I will suck all of them while some of them finger bang me
ChartMy
Good advices here
I am new and I am very curios to give a bj

Vojvoodh
I will likely spend lots of time in this forum, looking for tips. Pretty much any time I have gotten head, I have not been paying much attention to what they were doing... only what it was doing for me. YES, I know that's the point. Problem is, I didn't learn much from it. One guy with the most magical mouth had me cumming so much faster than either of us wanted me to, but I cannot remember what it was that he had been doing that sent me over the edge. *** I have a vicious gag reflex, too, which cuts in on lots of my fun. I would love to be able to take any guy to the root without suffering, but more than 5" and I am in trouble. *** I think there is lots more to the "focus on the head" than I have ever had the opportunity to practice. I am discovering how much fun the skin of the perineum and the sack can be (on my own, which is not as much fun... but it IS fun!). *** I have never sucked uncut and would appreciate some feedback on the tastes, feels, an other sensations I can expect (I REALLY want to suck uncut!).

Thank you all in advance!

txkstn57
I am a highly skilled Sucker!!!!

ThumperBob
Hey txkstn57 share what you do that makes a BJ from you so special. I need expert advice.

MountainGuy
Make love to his cock with your tongue and lips, savor the taste and feel 😛

friendguy
For me it's not a blow job because I am making luv to his cock. I hold my spit in my mouth as lube n as my mouth slides down (fucks) his cock I try to make my mouth like a tight pussy. When I am sliding up I am sucking. I use my tongue to try to form a tight pussy feeling on his cock as my mouth suck/fucks his cock. As you perform you will pick up on things that he enjoys. I read where one guy said one difference is the clinch, or how tight you set your jaw when you suck. I just try to wrap my mouth around his cock the best I can.

Interests:

Baby Making
If anyone is having trouble with getting pregnant and need assistance and don't want to go to a clinic to try i could make it fast and im very potent you could even be blindfolded i don't mind
All Male Threesomes
I would love to have a guy fucking my ass (bareback of course) and another with his cock in my mouth at the same time. Someone else, perhaps my girlfriend, would be sucking on my cock. What a wonderful feeling it will be when we all orgasm. I will feel hot cum shooting deep inside my ass; I will get a delicious mouthful of cum from the cock I am sucking on; and then I will shoot my load into the mouth that is sucking on me.
Bisexual Men Giving Oral
Sucking cock or having your cock sucked is great and very addictive to say the least and only gets better the more you do it! There's nothing like taking a nice cock and sucking on it and feeling it grow in your mouth while running your tongue across that smooth Mushroomhead and then up and down the shaft only to go back up and taste that sweet pre-cum. An after a while of licking, kissing and sucking you get the reward of cum filling your mouth and then you have the choice on to swallow or share. I myself love cock but i do have to admit that i really love small cocks, since there really nice to enjoy and suck on!
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I just wish that I was sucking on a big hard cock right now or even just a small hard cock.I just wish that I was sucking all of your cock's right now!!!!!Cum On! Just let me show you what it feel's like to really have your cock sucked untill you can't stand it no more!(please,I really do love to suck cock).:-P
Selfsuck
yes I really enjoy sucking my own cock, that is why I think I wanted to start sucking other mens cock, I tried my own first before i had an actual gay sexual encounter, I have only been with a guy once but want to keep on that, I love girls also, so it would really turn me on if I could suck my cock with other people looking.
Women Who Love Giving Blowjobs
I Love Sucking Cock... I would Love to Suck My husbands cock while he watches the game.... I Love sucking his Cock and Playing with my Pussy until I cumm... I Love to Suck It and Keep Sucking it even after he cums milking it until he begs me to STOP!!!.... Or he is hard again and wants to be Fucking my Ass... is that too much to ask? Kiss