3. WHO LIKES TO DRIVE AROUND WITH THERE COCKS OUT

ChronicMasturbator22
I am doing it now

Davewolf
I love to drive around and hope someone sees me

Txsukr
Truck driver here, I like it when you drive by with your dicks out

JoHunter
I just did it yesterday. Slowly stroking my cock while going down the freeway. I love taking the chance of someone catching me.

Lexyslove
driving on the highway all femmes up pull up beside a trucker make sure my skirt is up so he can see my panties and hard cock if he’s interested I’ll signall pull over walk to his truck usually with a hard cock bulging threw my dress waiting for him to step out and start groping me

69guys
I do!

Fillurmouthwcum
Me too. Here’s me in the Walmart parking lot right now.

Lexyslove
I’d love to be in that paki g lot reach in and start masturebating your cock then lean in further and give you a nice blow job then swallow

Pantydude99
I love driving with my cock out.
A guy in a high pickup truck saw me once and we pulled over in a park and we sucked each other off!

Bobby69cocks
Those r beautiful pictures of cocks, I love driving around with my cock out

HornySeniorCitizen
I don't have a car. I ride a bicycle. As often as I can, I ride with my cock/balls, pulled through/hanging out of the fly of my underwear. And I have the zipper of my pants, all of the way down, with my cock/balls pulled through/hanging out of my zipper

Averagejoeguy
I’ve done it. I’ve even done it with a mini skirt so truckers can see my panties.

Oldthick7
I drive around with my cock I'm a vacuum pump
Need2BiDiscreet
I love to do that. Very freeing!!!

mommysissy
Wife and I drive around naked all the time We always find a nice trucker for me to suck and watch her fuck then I get to clean his cock of both their juices and eat her filled cream pie as he fucks me love truckers
Bishop67
I love to drive and masterbate, my cock gets so hard when I do that.

Lovetosuckbigones
GLAD TO SEE SO MANY GUYS

neillam
Playing with my dick while driving hoping to meet up with others

Harley2015
Whenever I can

Lovetosuckbigones
I DRIVE A PICKUP AND AWAY LOOK OVER AT CAR THAT PASS ME TO SEE IF SOMEONE HAS THERE COCK OUT

244lbsoffun
I do love it ,I've been next to truck drivers that ride besides me

Suckmycocky
I do!!! Just always scared I'm gonna get pulled over smh lol

Usedbyothers
I would, but no matter how hard it got, it would not show.

Badger09
I used to but once it got caught in the steering wheel !!!🤣🤣🤣🤣. Just joking it ain’t that big.

Interests:

Blowjobs While Driving
Mmm if your near saugus, ma come pick me up lol i will suck your cock while you drive lol..you may drive off onto an abbandond road and want to do more. .But i do love blowing guys while they drive..had my ex gf eat me while i drove..and yes i did pull off the road lol...
Demolition Derbys
Girls can drive DEMO! he he he No one has added an entry on such a kicka$$ topic yet???? I love to drive demolition!! I miss it now living in TX they look at me like I am nuts living down here. It is like unheard of or something! Anyone in the Houston area know of someone I can hook up with and drive in a demo? And not that powederpuff bullsh!t either! Kiss
10 Inch Cock
Hello I’m in southern california and I am a straight male that likes to do frottage once in a while : I do like big cocks because I can take down my throat , and if you choose to cum by all means do so ! I really do love rubbing cocks together , and the warm cum all over me unless you make me swallow ?
Monster Cocks
Who else likes monster cocks ?
Double Penetration
There is nothing like feeling two cocks stuffed into one tight pussy...all the hot juice and hard meat;our balls rubbing together while we drive her crazy!
2 Cocks In 1 Pussy
never thought about two cocks in one pussy before.WOW! Thats hot! I would love to feel another mans cock rubbing against mine while we drive her wild.Cumming inside her Then licking our cum off of each others dicks.Its going to happen to me as soon as i find a willing couple.