1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Sad

Bisexualplaygroundc
No one ever answers back that is local on this site

Grotepic
Yes they do just not right away most times because they don't stay on all day
Overthehillbi
I agree, it seems like no one in your particular area want to respond. Hard enough to keep a sexual, sensuous conversation going while trying to jack off. So hard to keep the flow . Most of the time you contact someone and you don’t even get the courtesy of a reply.

desicollins69
And when they say " they're not interested , they are not interested "

friendguy
I see a lot of hot people from Florida on this site so keep your head up n stay positive. Try some "niceness" also to break the ice. Most people I hear from are too far away for me but still fun to get their messages n comments.
Ditzydory
most are on there own time which don't match others ... WE ran a club it was hard on line but many showed up to party Does anyone ever try a meet and great in a common place they work well when posted

hannibal
I've had just a few responses but they wanted to meet right away. That doesn't work for people who have normal lives. Takes a bit of planning. But I've reached out to a bunch of people whose profile I seemed to align with and had minimal replies. I don't know what the secret formula is.

Bisexualplaygroundc
To desicollins69 FYI nobody has said that to me but just so you know I would act appropriately…so if you get that from me please act appropriately
Bobhardygay2
I have been on this site for along time it is true. Every time I have posted anything on this site. All they do is read it but reply then you get some that will answer and then you go halfway and then they back or have an excuse. Or they they are in a different state. And far away. I would like to meet someone that is close to Bristol Connecticut. I like to suck cock I think about it every night how it would be to suck a nice cock. Since I can’t get any cock at least I have my toys even though it’s not the real thing I am queer and gay and bisexual. Into cross dressing I wear panties and pantyhose every day and a bra once in awhile. Plus wearing a dress in the evening. I like to know what you have to d to get some cock Or where you have go to get some cock. Would like to hear from someone. Miss sucking cock

darkgable
I have been on this site for 20 years. I have yet to meet anyone in person. Whether they are in my state or a few miles away people just don’t want to meet any more. People like sexting, phone sex, video chat or even picture looking. People on this site aren’t real and not interested in meeting.

Bisexualplaygroundc
For sure..I don’t want to talk about it like most people seem to like I want to do it! And these couples on here I think just posting and mostly with out pictures must give them all the sexual stimulation they want because they never answer back or if I say what I would love to be doing with them they act as shocked as if they were at a Sunday social.

curiousforcock694u
I’ve met and sucked two cocks from this site but mostly people read and don’t respond. I have a local guy that spooked me so I put him off because I don’t want to run into him in town but I’m almost to the point where I just don’t care. I wanna find someone that I can suck on a regular basis and let him fuck me hard. My toys are fun but I need some hard dick.

smoggytomcat
Ok,I'll defend this site. Before covid and the politics of time, we were more able to play and be free in doing so. Now it's American against American, and afraid of mixing with others. 50 percent Trump,50 percent Biden in '20?. Covid isn't real either? Give me something to vote for and if your sick, get better, than we can meet once again. It's not this sites fault that most is cautious and can only feel safe here where they can only desire. Me I, don't care about politics!! Not a choice since Regan here. So let's not blame this site for the countrys problems. It's just what society is today.

golfallday
We put on hotel parties but it’s been a little while since I had 4 surgeries and a bout with cancer. We get 2 couples from here that are regulars and 4 or 5 bi guys from here that are regular as well. I’ve had the good fortune of playing with several single bi males from here. I think we have an edge because we have the parties and let me tell you something… our parties start out with meet and greet in our 2 adjoining rooms and then it’s 4 beds along with a couple of couches with action going on everywhere. The women seem to really get off watching the men sucking and fucking each other. I’m telling you our parties are legendary! Bob and Lisa

BiGuyNpasco
@golfallday hey guys any plans for any parties in the near future ?
if so please keep me posted, it sounds like a good time had by all 👍

Interests:

Related Searches