1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Yall know how I roll lol

QueenBEE14EVER
Anybody wanna play this weekend

Indyguy60
I wish you were close. I haven't had a good session in years. Being restrained and disciplined is a real turn on. Ball gag, nipple clamps, flogger, leather strap, toy play and restraint play are all real pluses. Add some strapon play into it and it sounds wonderful.
Kinkyfun8tk
to serve u anyway u desire. But u are so far away best of luck in what u are looking for. I would be your srx slave love it kinky

Kittylicker77
Such a deliciously beautiful woman 🤩💋

rickluvsanal
Very nice, wish I was closer to so many bi people, I need my body loved in many ways. the sun tanning and summer, be happy always no matter what

touchmeuseme
I am sorry I do not live close to you, I would lick your pusssy until you passed out!

Kittylicker77
Wish I was there serving your desires

Bisexualplaygroundc
What a sexy look you have…I would play with you anytime
bangbangslam
absolutely! HMU!

Abusemymoith
I'm retired I'm friendly I love to travel you set up a time I fly all the way out there just to spend the whole weekend eating your p****

Ilikeitdoggiestyle
Queen of you wasn't so far away I would enjoy eating out your pussy until you was cumming all over my face

Interests:

well I Loves my 420..weed..grass .pot ..whatever ya want to call it ...I like getting high and having Sex ..gives me great pleasure ....but also likes to just puff on the bong and chat to my friends in BP too ...Flower..roll ..roll ..roll your joint ....past it down the line.... ..hold ..hold.... hold your smoke.... and blow you f**in mind.... :P ALWAYS remember to puff puff pass hehehehe
Age Play
I am a skilled and creative roll play writer. I am interested in Daddy Daughter, Mommy Son, Brother Sister. Looking for a single female to play roll play games with. The younger the better, but up to my age is fine.
2 Women One Man
Looking for yall
Missouri Bisexuals
I am here to please yall
White Sucking Black Men
Where yall at
69 With A Strap On
I'd like to have my first one like that I love yall