1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Out door sex

Howdoit
Who enjoys a big ass

Tsqr9082
damn, who doesn't is the question

parkingman35
My hands and my cock are all raised enthusiastically in appreciation of a big ass. Outdoor makes it even better. When is the next cook out?

Interests:

Adult Bookstores/Theaters
This is for Newmouth. If you haven`t sucked a cock before you will be surprised that when you do you will kick yourself in the ass for not trying it sooner. I had my first cock in my mouth at age 12. then I stopped until I hit age 32. I went to a bookstore and went to the back where they had video booths. I opened a door and then was this guy stroking his cock and I said excuse me and closed the door. As I was walking away I could not stop thinking how hot his cock looked. I stopped and turned around and went back to his booth. I opened the door and stepped inside and locked the door. I went to my knees as fast as I could and began to suck his cock. I was in heaven and his cock felt so good in my mouth. Too bad he told me he couldn`t cum. I wanted to taste his cum and swallow it all. After that day I was hooked on gloryholes.
Men Fucking Men
We have been waiting, anticipating this for so long. The knock at the door means the wait is over. I do not hesitate and I go to the door and open it quickly so I can finally see him. When the door opens I reach to him before even seeing him and pull him in. The door closes and I look to my left. There, a full length mirror reflects my life's fantasy. I can not take my eyes off the reflection as I slowly and sensually run my fingers up both pecks to his shoulder on the right, and the back of his head with my left. He is so handsome! I look at myself in the mirror and admire my freshly shaven legs. I have no nylons on. Only 5 1/2 inch open toed stilletto mules. Freshly painted toenails glittering. My ankle bracelet, toe ring and garter make up the rest of the attire on the leg. I move closer and feel his hardening manhood make firm contact on my moist male clit. I get up on my toes and love the look of my calves as they want to burst out of the back of my leg. Our lips meet. Oh My!
Caught By Family Member
That is so tucking hot! I swear to god I got caught by my Aunt when I was around 16. Similar deal, she walked in, I stopped and she apologized for not knocking, but told me to continue. She just stood at the door way till I came. She smiled. Closed the door and it never happened or was spoken of again. I still jerk off thinking about it. I told my girlfriend the other night while we were fucking and she canes so fast and so hard.
Bisexual Nudist
I am a shameless exhibitionist...no not a flasher...just naked all of the time. Has anyone else ever ordered pizza and then answered the door stark naked? OK maybe I am depraved. I'm pretty sure our maintenence guy is gay. So I'm gonna call and make up something to get him over here and answer the door naked and then suck his cock. Am I depraved? Yeah probably.
Males In Panties
I love to wear women's panty's ,hose and a see thru nity i have dressed in them and had some of the best bi-sex in my life,i love th feel of them on my body it makes me feel so sexy,i have had a guy come to my place for sex and answered the door wearing them it is so sexy to see his expression when he walks in the door and sees me dressed up for him we have hot time in my bed.
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
I have almost been caught deepthroat and as I was swallowing his load of sweet cum I heard the garage door open he shot his load and ran out the front door down the alley as she was coming in thur the garage.Never saw him, only thing was she said have you been jacking off, I said no why she said when you cum you get dry skin on your nose,I said I just got out of the shower.Anyone live in Mendon,Milford,Franklin,Bellin gham,Upton,Whitensville Mass or nearby look me up I take my teethout and take your whole cock and swallow every drop.Must be discreet wife doesnt know..