1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Question

Kfly357
Ok this may be a dumb question but I'm new to the site. To connect with people, should your profile be ab actual pic of you, or just go straight to the dick pics?

Kfly357
Shit, *be an actual Pic of you lol

Skylar53
If you are trying to meet be honest

touchmeuseme
Seems we all start with a dick pic. Kind of like trolling. See who bites and go from there.
Personally, I love it when I see a nice cock that gives me a hard on. Good way to start a conversation.

StevenDavis
or ass pic for public. Face pic for paying members. I've seen scammers that join for free and they ask for too much too quickly.

Wildbillman
Just be you

STnky
Not being a smart ass just speaking my feelings, I enjoy talking to a lot of you guys but a dick picture does nothing for a woman. We are turned on by feelings and emotions not by site. To answer the question I like seeing people but you don’t have to show your face until you get to know each other then I would share face pictures especially if we we’re going to meet someone. Again don’t hate on me that’s my opinion but I know I speak for most women.

MORTISER
Being male I am pretty sure I know what a looks like. Yes some are small ( like mine ) some are big and some are huge, some even curve this way or that way but in the end they are still a . I/ we prefer to see who we are chatting with. With this in mind you can have face pics under your private pin number and only share them with those you choose to. As for your profile pic use what you are comfortable sharing publicly.

Silverado63
I like looking at the dick picks, but sure is nice to see a face if you are a curious guy like me.

bigyowza67
Above all please include photos of you. If you don't want to show your face that's understandable. Even a clothed body shot is something. I pretty much ignore profiles with no photos or bs photos like your car.

Kfly357
Damn everyone, these are all very candid and genuine responses. K I went for the real profile Pic instead of the dick Pic bc I agree, everyone knows what a dick looks like and they aren't exactly pretty lol. Thanks everyone! And good luck out there.

Gemini_Wind
Do have the dick pics for those that want/need to see them, but don't make them the entirety of your profile pics like some have done. Clothed or unclothed full body pics should be there, even if you don't show your face, like the seflie camera is hiding it, for example (if you don't want your face to be seen just yet). I have a mix on my profile and I'm not worried about being seen here, since the only people that matter that will be here, are people looking for the same thing. Like meeting someone you know at a swinger's club, for instance.

unklemilty
Its always nice to put a face to a cock. No pun intended. I will not respond to anyone who i/m's me a does not have a pic at all. If they dick pics I always ask for a face pic. If we are going to meet one day I'm not walking into the coffee shop looking for your dick. I need to be able to recognize you so we don't look stupid acting like we already know each other.

unklemilty
Besides a face you would please post several pictures of you wearing panties. I love men in panties.

Abner_Normal
But STnky, this is a site for bisexuals and is frequented mostly by bi and gay males. We're most certainly interested in cocks.

BiDocAndVixie
STinky is absolutely right. Vixie is not interested in dick pics. One size fits all, I guess. Full body, nude or clothed, is more interesting to her. But the most interesting are the profiles, the longer and more detailed, the better. She wants to know the men that she allows in her body or mine. Face pics protected by a PIN, like ours are, are fine. Being a guy, I like dick picks ok, but also prefer full body nudes of men and women both. And if his diick is sticking straight out, that's the best. I can imagine sucking it dry or watching it slip into Vixie.

DaytonaDude72
Weighing in as someone who has used this site sparingly.

After initial interest from several guys, most of them either block me or ghost me. That could be for legit reasons or they are just here collecting cock pics.

I am currently only looking for guys to blow with no recip. So having pictures of my dick shouldn't matter to a guy who is getting his cock sucked and won't be asked to do anything in return.

A change of strategy that hopefully will solve my craving of cock.

Scorpio4pleasure24
No rules just be yrself ,,

Interests:

Squirting Females
ok, here's a question... I can squirt, and do in fact squirt, everytime I masterbate with my vibrator. But only when it is on my clit, never penetration. And I have never squirted when with a man. My question is this... is the actual squirting the orgasm? Or will something else happen? Because I am so worked up by the time I squirt that I feel like I just can't keep going! Can anyone help me figure this out?
Cum Swallowing
Question,this may sound silly but as I'm a beginner at this cocksucking bussiness,can you put yourself at more risk of catching something,by the simple act of swallowing another's cum ,verses not swallowing another's tasty cum.Can one of you in the know take the time to write me with the answer to this age old question of cum swallowing,fact or fiction! discreet57
Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
Question: I travel on business and I have stopped at many of rest area's and there has been many times I have been horny and want a dick to suck or even a pussy to lick, there are times when I have hung around to see if there was anyone I can hook up with for a quickie but I never have any luck, I have kinda hung around outside near the restrooms but no luck. Now for the question, How can someone recognize who might be interested in a BJ or wants to fuck whether be a female or male? How do you approach the right person or get them to approach me?
Blowjob Train
was wondering the same question
Forced Cock Sucking By A Woman
I question the word 'Forced' here. . . . . . . .:)
Bang My Wife
to answer lalyjoey's question..uh, yes! yes i would!!