1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Alexa gets spawn on some crack and suck cock and play around
Straightsix
65 6 inches. Hairy

Interests:

Women With Big Asses
There is nothing better than a woman with a big, fat, round, ass and rubbing my cock against their ass! Method 1. Have them wear a pair of shiny, nylon (granny panties) full cut briefs and rub your cock against their ass til I squirt my load and leave a big wet spot! Method 2. Have their panties off, spread open their ass cheeks, lick their crack, maybe add some lube and then some lube to your cock and rub between their cheeks til I squirt my load, then squatting behind them and licking their crack area clean...OMG!
Tribbing
Tribbing is pussy grinding pussy-to-pussy....however, it's also another form of C2C with a bit of ass play thrown in when cock tips smear a playmate's anus or ass crack. In other words, EXCELLENT foreplay and aroursal.
69 With Another Woman While Getting Fucked
HITTING CRACK BETTER THAN SMOKING CRACK
Bi-Curious Men
Would like to meet and play with a sr. cpl.Watch as you play/we play with her.When you cum i would like to suck your cock and balls and clean her pussy.Or we could play wiith my wife or we can play as 2 cpls.And have fun with them . We suck our cocks and clean out their pussies. Would like a 60+ cpls.height weight no problem.BI>.Kiss
Straight Men Sucking Cock
BillySue32605---------I am not Biesexual at all but a lover of Man on Man sex, love the fact that when I am enjoying the pleasure of giving him a great ramming butt fuck I have his hard throbbing cock to play with and jack off--lots better than fingering a loose hole--love the way his wrinkled ass-crack massages my cock as He is getting off on my giving him a great fuck but getting a nut as I stroke off his hard meaty fucker--
12 Inch Cock
I would like to suck a 12inch BBC till he cums then let him fuck my ass until I feel his big black balls slamming my crack .