1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Fort Wayne

Sep945366
Anything good going on in fort Wayne? I'm about to be driving around the South side of it.

Aron69
Come to Chicago, we’ll have fun 🤩

Michaelb12
I’m in New Haven I like company

Open46
Man I wish I would have saw this on the day that you was here I live just South of Fort Wayne could have came to my house or we could've met somewhere in Fort Wayne so you could stick that big in my ass

Interests:

Black Lesbians
If there are any lesbians around the fort wayne area that would spend time with my wife while I watched that would be great
M-F-M Threesome
I have tried MMF threesome only once several years ago. met a couple up north in Fort Wayne, IN. They were nice... I was nervous. It was not bisexual. Maybe they are on here... who knows??
Masturbation
Can anyone tell me if there are any masturbation clubs in Fort Wayne, and where they are located? Also looking for someone who gives a sensuous or erotic massage with a happy ending. If this is your profession, then I'll gladly pay your massage fee.
Glory Holes
Can anyone help me find a glory hole around Fort wayne Indiana. This would include lima,ohio or southern Michigan. Please help. I really want to suck a cock through a hole.
Bisexual Swing Clubs
Well I heard there is a new swing club in "Fort Wayne Indiana" that is Bi male friendly. I haven't been there yet butt would love to with the right person or persons. Any takers?
Adult Breastfeeding
Hi any woman in fort worth or find your self in fort worth look me up love to suck your milk from your tit's