skip123456
I need cock

Badger09
Do you have pic to share ? I’m originally from Iowa and visit frequently

WizardStaff
Get it yet

Interests:

Adult Games
WE USED TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE WITH SEVERAL MEN AND WOMEN IN A CIRCLE. THE FIRST PERSON THAT SPINS THE BOTTLE HAS CONTROL AND WHEREVER THE BOTTLE STOPS, THAT PERSON HAS TO DO WHATEVER THE PERSON SPINNING THE BOTTLE REQUESTS. THEY HAVE A 30 SECOND TIME LIMIT. THEN THE ONE THAT THE BOTTLE LANDED ON SPINS NEXT AND CALLS ON THAT PERSON TO PERFORMS SOME MILD SEX ACT,LIKE PLAY WITH ONES TITS, OR PLAY WITH A COCK FOR 30 SECONDS ETC. YOUR IMAGINATION GROWS AS THE GAME PROGRESSES.
Cum Eaters
If your lucky enough to find that person that eats right, doesn't smoke drinks the healthy stuff man I can drink in that persons cum any time I can get it, Cum eating is awesome with the right person
Midgets
I have never been with a little person but it has always been a fantasy of mine to fuck a little person.
Cock Kissing
kissing cock is so hot for me. I make it a part of my ritual to get to know a cock by loving it with kisses and licking before I take it into my mouth. I want to show the person I love their cock.
Strip Poker
i would love to play strip poker with one or more bi- person think of the fun we could have, adding loser does what ever winning hand says to do, to another person, the thoughts makes me very lustful any one in my area up for it, there has to be let's play
Polyamory
Poly has many meanings ... but in most cases it is a person, or persons, that are in love with more than one person. Usually the all parties involved know about the other(s). Often they are all involved tyogether, but not always.