1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. i am ready to do some cock sucking in Ft Lauderdale today
ChrisCofCalf
I am ready for you to meet in Ft lauderale Fl

Interests:

Auto Fellatio
It's a good thing most of us can't selfsuck because nothing would have ever happened. Like building the Golden Gate, I can hear is now, I not going to work today, I am sucking my cock.
Bang My Husband
My exwife had me get her a straponand i found out i loved being fucked.We went on to our first 3some.We met him and i agreed to try it.She was sucking him as she told me to join her.Igot to watch up close and took his dick in my hand and stroked it .Iwas so hot as it got bigger she pushed my face to his big cock .I became a slut as i took more i wanted to make him cum.She began to talk and tell me how good i looked sucking him Then she started spanking me and told him i needed my as fucked.I was ready Itold him she was right and i crawled on top and got ready .She put his 8'' cock head against my ass .She oiled us up and i set down on it and felt him slip in.I went wild as i bounst up and down.After a bit i felt him begin to cum so i got off and took him in my mouth and got my first tast....
Being Called A Faggot By Woman
Last night my wife had one of her lovers come over and she made me suck his cock until he got hard and was ready to fuck her. While I was sucking him she talked nasty telling me what a good fag boi I am, and a cocksucker, and when he was hard and ready to fuck her she said now sit and play with your cock like a good faggot and when he's done you can clean us both up. And of course I did!
All Men Orgies
I am ready to play with a room full of men as the group cock sucking slave. Lots of hard dicks and balls for me to service and have all cum in my mouth and on my face. I am in Athens, Tennessee and ready to service a group.
All Male Orgy
love sucking cock,getting,fingered,rimmed and more love sucking multiple cocks while getting fucked as well anyone in nyc/nj area ready to play?
White Men Love Black Cock
Anyone in Ft Lauderdale area who want to give me some big black cock?