1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Maria

Gemini_Wind
(names are changed to protect the other people)
I met Maria about the same time I met Andy. We all knew each other as Maria’s family lived down the street from us, so we saw each other all the time. We started to like each other and after a while we started seeing each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. One day we were at her place, her parents were out for the day, and her friend Teresa was over playing games with us. It started with the usual card games, then we got bored wit normal games and Teresa asked if we wanted to have a more challenging game.
Maria and I shrugged and said, “Sure. Why not. What do you have in mind?”

“How about strip blackjack?”

I had an idea as to how that worked, but Maria asked, “Okay. How do you play it?”

Teresa explained blackjack to us and then said, “every hand you lose, an article of clothing comes off. The last one clothed is the winner. And when you’re naked, you are either out of the game or you have to do a dare to stay in the game and lose.”

“I’m okay with that.”

Maria added “Okay. I’ll get the cards.”

She came back a minute later with a deck of playing cards and she decided that since it’s her house, she should get to deal first. She dealt the first hand and I busted and so did Teresa, so we took of a single item of clothing. Next hand Teresa had the low hand, and I had the winning hand so both girls had to take a piece of clothes off.

After a while, we were almost all naked. The girls still had their panties on and I still had on my underwear, so when the next hand was dealt and I won the hand, the girls had to take their panties off, and I assumed that I won, but Maria said, “I’m staying in the game. I’ll take the dare if I lose the next hand.”

Teresa said, “Yeah. Me too.”

So, the hand got dealt and I won again, and Maria and Teresa had lost. Maria looked at me. “Okay. What’s the dare?”

I said, You have to kiss each other and play with each other’s boobs, for two full minutes.”

They shrugged and tentatively started to kiss each other, reaching over to play with each other’s boobs. It was really hot and after the first minute, they were really getting into it. After the two minutes had passed, they stopped and looked at each other with “that look”, then Maria said. Okay, next hand. The cards were dealt, and I lost, and Teresa lost. We looked at Maria and she said, I want both of you to kiss for two minutes and I want Teresa to play with your dick and you to play with her pussy.”

I looked at Teresa and she at me and we started kissing and stroking each other. I was already hard. and she was already wet. After the two minutes was up, we dealt another hand; Maria and I lost this time.

Teresa looked at us and said. “Okay, I want you Maria to lick my pussy and I want you to suck on my boobs.”

Maria went down on Teresa, and I started to suck her smallish boobs, switching from one to the other. Maria was really in the groove on Teresa and Teresa was moaning in pleasure. After a few minutes, I felt Maria grab my cock and started playing with it. I started playing with her boobs with my hands and moved up and kissed her. She reached around me and held me to her, then said, “Your turn. I want Maria up here.” I went down on her as Maria moved up to kiss Teresa, but then Teresa had Maria sit on her face and she returned the favor that Maria had been giving her. After a bit, Teresa was moaning into Maria’s pussy and Maria was moaning in pleasure from Teresa’s tongue, then they both started to cum. My face was soaked by Teresa’s juices, which they both licked from my mouth.

Then Maria looked at my cock. And then Teresa said, “We should help Chris out as well. Teresa started licking my nipples as Maria planted her lips on my cock. After a few minutes of that, Teresa went down to replace Maria’s mouth with hers, then they were both taking turns licking and sucking my cock, sometimes licking it together, it was getting to be too much for me. I said, “I’m going to cum.” And then I did, splashing my load on the cheeks of both the girls and all over my stomach. Maria licked my cum off of Teresa, then kissed her. Then Tersa did the same back before both of them licked my stomach clean and took turns kissing me and feeding me back some of my own cum from them.

As we were cleaning up and getting dressed, I said, “You two make out like you’ve done that before, to which Maria looked at Teresa and then back at me. “We have. Even before we were going with each other. And all of those times you were hanging out with Andy.

I was a little surprised. “So you like guys and girls?”

Maria and Teresa nodded.

“Can I tell you something?” I asked.

“Yeah?”

I leaned in to both of them. “So do I.” All those times I was hanging out with Andy; we were doing the same thing.” The girls looked a little surprised, and I continued, “Not right at first, but after a few weeks of hanging out.”
Maria said, “We’ll have to see what else we can do together, because this opens up a whole bunch of things we can do. And I want to experiment with some things.”

A few weeks later, I had a little bit of fun with a couple of guys from school that were upperclassmen, one of which owned a custom van. She was very turned on when I gave her all of the details, so much so that she took me out into the nearby woods and we went to a spot that we knew was cleared out for outdoor play because it was so secluded, and she had me reenact it with her and Teresa.

A few weeks after that, I got an invite to bring her along with the guys and their girlfriends for what ended up as an orgy with the guys, their girls, us and one of the guys’ Aunt and Uncle.

But I’ve already told that story.

Interests: