1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Money and females

Bigchevyman1970
So let me just throw this out there. I'm new on here .but a woman would ask for money to get fucked or suck a man's dick. I find this site here and a man will suck another man's dick and let him fuck him in the ass for free from wat I am reading and the same at a glory hole and you don't know who they are. Now never fucked a man's asshole or sucked a dick. So why do weman ask for money again. Just asking

Lionessa
No one on this site should be asking for money. It is against the site policy. If someone does, they should be reported to the webmasters. You can either email them or use the report this member button on their profile.

Bigchevyman1970
There not. Its just a topic

Interests:

Naked Women
Being a nudist myself, I've never quite understood why a woman would want to festoon her body with 'sexy' undergarments - the naked form (in all its different shapes and sizes) is more erotic than anything else . Besides, if those 'sexy' clothes attain their desired effect, they'll be off soon anyway! Sex Seems like a lot of money to spend for not too much wearing time. Victoria's Secret doesn't make much money off of me, I'll tell ya! :)
F-M-F Threesome
male seekin two hot females that want to have some fun it really turns me on when i think about me and two other females together im getting horny right just thinking about so if any two females thats about 20 to24 that has some pretty nice size tits and looks good hit me up
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
I am seeking females, and couples with females interestd in this, to fuck me, I am in Hawaii, also ladies on the west coast- CA, OR, WA...
Women Kissing
I am very attracted to females and kissing is a big turn . if there are any females intersted that are in md and that doesnt mind that i am attached please email me:)
Hooking
iv always wanted to have sex for money.
Black Transsexuals
If I had I the money I would be a black everybody...