1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Group or duo playtime

Usedbyothers
Is there any or any just want to send vids, pics, chat, im, email masturbation stuff. No faces, no discernible markings, just anonymous stuff?

Usedbyothers
I will start

Interests:

Bisexual Mom And Dad
Just got new schedule, now have lot of Free playtime. L
Hotel Sex
hosting in Jacksonville, FL this week…if you interested in a relaxed evening of adult playtime hmu (420 friendly)
Group Masturbation
How about a group in the San Francisco East Bay? Anything running now? I've just started a MEETUP group for over 35 year olds (men & women) called: "MUCH AGO ABOUT NOTHING" and the slogan is "A NEW KIND OF PLEASURE: GROUP MASTURBATION." No bites yet, but hopefully ppl will contact me.
Cock Sucking Circle
Palm Springs area and looking for other guys who enjoy lots of mutual cock sucking. Long sessions of fun playtime, lots of edging. Just can't get enough cocks.
BBW
Married couple (BBW bi-curious female/bi-sexual male) looking for others to share playtime with. We are new to adding others 'into the mix' and would love for another couple to 'teach' us the ropes. Please see our profile if you are in the area and find this intriguing. Flower
All Male Orgy
Looking group of gay men sioux city iowa having sex party email me want join group