1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Females Wanted

Whatchamacallitboom
If anyone’s interested hmu, willing to travel if it’s serious. Message me your favorite fetish 🤤

Interests:

Black Bi Women
Coming back home to New York City and wanted to know if any females wanted to welcome me back home will be up Aug 31 to Sept 6 let me know Would like to play while I am up here:-P
Bisexual Women For Couples
Bi Females wanted here in Indiana ??
Black Bi Curious Female
Coming back home to New York City to visit wanted to see any females wanted to welcome me back home let me know coming up Aug 31 - Sept 6 have alot of time to with play ;)
Bisexual Women
Bi females wanted ... please keep all hard boiled EgGs and Rabbit at home tyFlowerKiss
F-M-F Threesome
male seekin two hot females that want to have some fun it really turns me on when i think about me and two other females together im getting horny right just thinking about so if any two females thats about 20 to24 that has some pretty nice size tits and looks good hit me up
Forced To Suck Cock
I was about 10 when I sucked my first dick my friend and I took turns blowing eachother. Only ever happened once and I've always wanted to try again but never found the right guy. Only ever been with females since. Can't wait till that time comes.