1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bi married couples question

ete2k1
Hi all - Hubby and I were just talking about other bi couples and it seems like most we know have bottom or bottom-leaning men, not tops/doms. Is this just a matter of our small sample size, or is this more common? Most of the bi men we meet or chat with who are tops are single/divorced or on the DL. So, how it is for you?
Ditzydory
just keep looking it can be hard I do it all and my wife has helped over the years

severus
Just saw this exact same conversation on another site. I think generally bottoms outnumber tops no matter what, whether you're talking about MF couples or just guys playing with each other, even on pure M-only sites this seems to be a common complaint. When I go to M-only parties and such, it seems like bottoms outnumber tops 3 or 4:1. For MF couples, it seems like it's even worse, what with all the domme wives and cuck husbands.

DaveandCheryl
We are both bi and we both top or bottom depending on who we are with. Chez likes to bottom men and top women. I tend to be a dom but can be bottom if the situation requires it.

D&C
AtlBiCpl
We agree with severus that generally bi married men tend to be bottoms. We played with a couple about 25 years ago and they said Mike was a unicorn because he is a very oral top.

severus
That said, any bi couples looking for an experienced male top, please hmu!
ilovetowatchcs
I am a bi married man and I love to bottom. My favorite now is to be getting fucked doggie style but in front of a mirror - so I can watch his face as he fucks me - and I can watch my face as I'm getting fucked.

Davewolf
I am only a top because my wife died 5 years ago

curiousforcock694u
I would bottom for you as long as I get that big load of cum in my mouth

NTMBRAY
You could have been with us. I’m married and I go both ways. Would love to be your top.

MountainGuy
Had a fun time with a bi couple awhile back, we enjoyed a lot of oral fun and she took both of us, aaaagh mmm 😛
Dcmojo
When my wife and I play together, I am always the top/dom or whatever. When I play with guys alone I tend to be submissive. I’m not really sure what that is, I will note it down for my therapist.

BiDocAndVixie
Vixie is straight. I'm bi. I am oral versatile-- love sucking and being sucked. And when it comes to anal, I top. This is whether Vixie and I are in an MMF with a bi man, or I'm playing alone with a bi or gay man or a with a gay couple.
I tried bottoming a couple times because the men I top seem to really enjoy it. But it was uncomfortable, not pleasurable. My theory is that some men, and women for that matter, have more pleasure receptors anally than average people, and they can get definite pleasure from it. I wish I could. But when I did manage to have a smaller than average cock inside me, it was more of an emotional kick than a physical one. So bottom line, so to speak,... I top.

Seekawoman
I love being fucked, but if my partner wants me to top them. I am versatile for their pleasure too

Interests:

Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
Well well, it's not just me after all. Yes a hot topic and seems to be more guys who want to do this than couples. I guess there will always be more horny guys than girls or couples, so, the question is - any couples in Maryland who would like to add a second guy?
Affairs
NJ "affair couple" (married, but not to each other) has special interest in bi married ladies, young bi married men, and bi affair couples like us - we figure you understand where we're coming from, and also the extra "logistics" involved...
Squirting Females
ok, here's a question... I can squirt, and do in fact squirt, everytime I masterbate with my vibrator. But only when it is on my clit, never penetration. And I have never squirted when with a man. My question is this... is the actual squirting the orgasm? Or will something else happen? Because I am so worked up by the time I squirt that I feel like I just can't keep going! Can anyone help me figure this out?
Cum Swallowing
Question,this may sound silly but as I'm a beginner at this cocksucking bussiness,can you put yourself at more risk of catching something,by the simple act of swallowing another's cum ,verses not swallowing another's tasty cum.Can one of you in the know take the time to write me with the answer to this age old question of cum swallowing,fact or fiction! discreet57
1 Man On 1 Man
Want ongoing suck buddy to 69 with in the Bishop, CA area. Must be some guys on the total DL that love or want to try sucking cock that go skiing or snowboarding on a regular basis? Married couples++, Married on DL+, single, 1 or 2 men, gay, Bi, Tranny, cross dressers, I’m all about having great sex in my life. Love to please men & women. Horny 24-7.
California
We're a central Orange county bi married couple looking for bi singles and couples for hot regular sex and singles, couples, and nude families for nude beach/resort/home fun