1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Drain me there full

WizardStaff
Thick one big balls lasts a long time needs your skills to manually drain them please thanks up late hmu soon.

Cocksucker334
Beautiful cock. I would love to suck you off

Try55
I would love to suck you till you’re drained the longer you last the better I enjoy sucking

OverflowMe
What's up.. holler back I'll come deep throat that cock for hours... Use and abuse me

Interests:

Hairy Pussy
I Love to go down on a very hairy pussy. When a woman has a hairy pussy, the hairs tend to trap all the juices that come from their pussy and gives off an aroma which is the smell of a woman ready to breedKiss I also like eating a hairy pussy full of CUM. Sit on my face and let it all drain into my open licking mouth I wish I lived closer to Akasha 6963! I would always be eating her pussy :-P :-P Kiss
Rape Role Play
my fantasy is to be gang raped by a black biker gang. all hung, muscles, tatts, leather....i get taken to their place and for a full day my ass and mouth are always full of black thick cock. By the end of the day, i've done 10-15 hot horny black studs and i'm covered in their cum...not to mention a full belly too. so if ur in the NY or NJ area drop me a line.
Recipes
Bean Dip 1lb ground beef 8oz cubed velveta cheese I lg Can refried beans Sour Cream Frito Scoops fry and drain ground beef,heat the refried beans.........in a casserole dish layer the ground beef,refried beans cheese until pan is full.Bake on 350 until cheese is melted...Serve hot with scoops and sour cream
2 Cocks In 1 Ass
Crave it...love it.. do it weekly. Lovers think it is HOT... stuffed full... then flooded full. Interest in SD area of so cal? Licks..J and B
Blowbang
I wonder how many loads of cum it would take to get me full? 10? 20? 30? Probably never since I can't get full on oysters; bring it on boys!
White Men Sucking Black Men
NJ/NY/PA fags want to drain me? Let me know