3. Riverside Lesbian Seeks Cock
Female4Group
Seeking more male experience
Preferably thick big cocks
Excellent hygiene

Or A Twink /
that will let me pound them with my strap on

Konaboy63
I would love to join you for anything and everything...

Wildbillman
I lived in California I would be your lesbian friend that had a dick. I would have lots of fun being used by you.

alff22
I would love for you to fuck me with your steapon

iwantanaloralsex
yummy pussy, would love to play with you!!

Kittylicker77
If you are ever in Cleveland HMU for 69 and being your strap on playtoy sub

Bootney
What a pretty flower! I’m down if you are. DM me.

Interests:

Forced Feminization
Sebring Florida male seeks to be used if a Domme or Female Led Couple, or Lesbian would welcome a sissy maid. no limits but the sane
Women Licking Women
WOW, what a great response to my forum!!! If any ladies want to get together that live close to Riverside, So.Cali, and willing to meet up and if all parties agree, I'm willing to be the women to lic ya for as long as you allow. If you give bk thats just a added bonus but my true passion is for me to do the eating. I also am looking for bi sgl fems to go to swing clubs with me,even if we don't play with each other. I know of a few local swing clubs close to Riverside that sgl women get in free and would love to car pool to some of them. Hit me Up if Interested!!!
Lesbian Orgies
Im looking for a lesbian or lesbian couple to come play with my fiance and I. Please let me know if your interested :)
Lesbian Need To Try Men For 1st Time
I was with a lesbian once. She never really got into it. She was punishing her partner by sleeping with a male. I felt it was an unique moment, but probably wouldnt do it agian, unless the lesbian really got into it. But if you are not attracted to the opposite sex, you aren't probably going to get into it....I was hoping she would, she was fun to be with otherwise,,,,
69 With Another Woman While Getting Fucked
Why is it hard finding a bi-woman or lesbian couple looking to fuck a single endowed guy? How would I get a lesbian couple to work me out in Maryland? lol.
Being Licked
Hello all, we're just here to say hiya! We're in Riverside, California!Kiss