1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Message with Happy ending

sammy71802
good luck

Fun4all79
Hope u find someone or a group to explore with. Been on this site on and off and just rejoined. Still same people, and not much going on. Sorry to say. Good luck

Interests:

Massage Parlors
I love going to a massage parlor that also gives a happy ending! Please post your thoughts, and experiences, and if you have found any in the NH area, please send me a message!
Masturbation
Can anyone tell me if there are any masturbation clubs in Fort Wayne, and where they are located? Also looking for someone who gives a sensuous or erotic massage with a happy ending. If this is your profession, then I'll gladly pay your massage fee.
Strip Poker
Anyone in N LA County interested in a game of strip poker where the loser bottoms to the winner for the evening. When both the winner and loser go home with a happy ending.
Women Watching Men Masturbate
hi all I love to be watched by ladies or couples please message me and I will be happy to perform:)
Feet
I have a major foot fetish and my gf loves to feed me her feet. Especially while I'm getting fucked in my ass from behind by a big cock. Being a sub slut that I am I enjoy it when she is talking dirty to me while all that is going on. She makes me lick the bottoms of her feet and each toe, then she'll jam her foot in my mouth and face fuck me with her foot while calling me names (heaven on earth). That usually makes the guy fucking me even harder and he fucks me deeper and rougher... yummmy. in our pic's you'll seeone where the guy came on my face and her foot.... that's a happy ending!!!!!
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
I travel most of NEW MEXICO AND WEST TEXAS, always in need of a COUPLE to please. I am happy to do WHATEVER it takes to do that. Please be assertive.......MAN AND OR WOMEN, ........ BOTH would be a bonus.....If it would make YOU happy, bring in YOUR friends, to watch or PLAY TOO. LET ME SERVE YOU BE HAPPY