1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bi or lesbian wife who liked watching you suck cock while she licked pussy
ChrisCofCalf
Tell your story

DaveandCheryl
Well I married one but we are having trouble finding partners.

donner3194
Mine was bi turned me bi never had such intense pleasures before

Interests:

Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
First time I sucked another man's cock was as it was sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. He was seated and she was riding his dick, facing away from him, using the chair arms to help her ride him. She asked me to kneel and lick her pussy while they fucked and as I did, my tongue licked his cock as it was moving up and down. My wife held my head down and slipped his cock out of her pussy and into my mouth. I admit that once I had his cock in my mouth, it felt great and I eagerly sucked him until he came, which I swallowed. Did I like it? I still suck cocks with or without my wife, so you figure it out.
Men Eating Other Mens Cum From Their Wifes Pussy
I have the same fantacy of watching my wife fuck another guy while I first begin to watch and stroke my cock. I move over and get into a 69 with her above me and I start to suck on her clit while he fucks her. His balls hitting my face as i lick my wifes pussy and his cock, enjoying their taste. Then he cums hard inside her and as he slowly pulls his cock out, I lick it clean until it is all the way out and he shoves it in my mouth. I suck the rest of his cum out then he goes around to help my wife suck my cock. As i enjoy this, i begin to lick my wifes cum filled pussy and suck the cum out giving her another orgasm. I then shoot my load in my wife and her friends mouth. I cant wait to get home to meet someone with my wife!!!
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
The first time I took cum in front of my wife was great! We were with our first Bi couple, (Good friends of ours,) and it was a free for all as far as who licked or sucked who! We went at it all night long. Finally at 5am. we ended up with his 9" cock fucking my wife while I licked her clit...and his wife was fucking my ass with her strap-on. He was the first to loose it and started pumping sperm into my wife's shaved pussy. After the first three squirts, he yanked his huge cock out and shoved it into my mouth! He shot so much thick cum that I started choking on it! Of coarse this sent the rest of us into a wild orgy of orgasms! After he was empty, I kissed my wife and we shared his cum! Then he licked my cock clean. They ended up moving to FL. BUMMER! Now we are looking for another Bi couple for a good friendship and more!Hug
12 Inch Cock
That is a dream of mine to have 10" or 12" cock to suck and fuck me. My wife took severl 9" cocks when we were together and swinging and I was not openly bi. Loved watching her small frame (5') swallow up all that dick inside of her pussy and then lick her after he dumped his load inside of her. Licked them both a few times and he fucked her from behind as I did 69 with her.
Being A Couples Fuck Toy
This is so hot! I want to suck a guys cock getting it nice and hard for his lady and watching it go into her pussy. I could suck his balls while watching his cock go in and out. After he fills her with cum, I will eat her pussy until I have lapped up all of that sweet cumshot. Then eating that hot pussy until she is cumming!!!
Creampie Eating Couples
Hi fellow creampie eating girls and boys! We have met with two other Bi couples, (So far!) and they both lasted all night long. We were doing recreational drugs and drinking wine, so we were very relaxed and open by the early hours of morning. With the second couple, the other male was very nicely hung and never lost his hadron all night long! Hug My wife and I both did alot of cock sucking and cunt licking throughout the night. Towards the end of the session, I had guided him into my wife shaved pussy and his wife and I were on each side of the action, watching his huge cock pump in and out of my wife's cunt! It was great! He had announced that he was going to cum, and asked me if he could shoot in her. I didn't say anything...I just put my hand on his ass and pushed him all the way into my wife's cunt! He started shooting in her pussy as his wife and I smiled at each other! He kept his spurting cock inside her, until his balls were empty and my wife's cunt was full! He slowly pulled his big cock out of my well fucked wife as his wife and I licked it clean. Just as the mushroom head popped out from my wife's cunt lips...I drove my face forward and my tongue went into her cunt. It had been a 15 year dream of mine to eat another mans thick cum from a pussy. But I had the ultimate treat! I was eating another mans hot thick cum...from my wife's pussy! It was the best tasting sperm I ever ate! His wife went down and wrapped her lips around my very-very hard cock and sucked me fast, deep, and hard! :-P I was eating his cum and shooting mine into his wife's sucking mouth! Man...I will never forget that great night! I WANT MORE!Kiss