1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I got a nice hard cock tonight

Bessett1985
And no one want to suck it off tonight

Interests:

Being A Couples Fuck Toy
I would love nothing more then to be a couples fuck toy tonight and let them do what they want how they want god its got me so hard right now text me lets hang out tonight and play with toys and lube anything goes
Guys That Love Cock
I love the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth while i suck it nice and slow til it shoots that sweet cum in my mouth for me to swallow,mmmmmmmm i'm so hard thinking about it i can't get enough cock to suck
Massage Parlors
Visited one here in the NH area. Was quite nice! Had a nice table shower where she would make sure she washes my cock and balls and spends time making sure my asshole is nice and clean. Her gentle touches around my ass and the warm water gets me quite hard!
Cock Sucking With A Transgender
Would love to suck cock with a transgender nice hard cock and nice titties that's the ultimate fantasy
All Men Orgies
Makes me hard to think of 4 or 5 men naked doing anything. Sucking cock, getting sucked. On my knees a tongue in my asshole as i suck my first cock. Them feel my virgin man pussy being opened up by a nice hard cock. U can tell i really want this to happen
Battery Operated Dildo Sex
Love being fucked with a strap on while using my bullet vibrator omggg had that tonight and i cummm so hard while my husband talked dirty to me. Then i sucked him and rode his cock till he exploded.