1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Anyone hosting parties looking for a buddy
Notinrightmind
Looking to please a party host

Interests:

Bisexual Swinger Parties
We totally Love hosting parties at which everyone can enjoying themshelves...;)
Jack Off Buddy
Looking for a j/o buddy in the Peoria area who doesn't mind hosting. Age, build not an issue, just be comfortable with yourself. Message me!
Crossdresser Fucking Men
Ahh, A little Dee-Sissy-Boi-s Dream ? To get all sissy dressed up For mommy and her friends ? With a Cock ? A Dee-Sissy-Boi-s Roll, Is to be, the Community party flavor ? My name is ohDenizen and I am a Dee-Sissy-Boi by the name of Share_of_Me ? If you live in Pahrump Nevada ? We must meet ladies ... I'm always available to get dressed up for parties ? I promise to get everybody all sticky wet, Over my body - - - > again and again ? And with no strings attached ? Got an outfit you like to get to see me to put on ? Are Hosting a party soon, Do say hello and do Invite me to attend one of your private parties ? I promise to be a good little Dee-Sissy-Boi For your personal pleasures ?
Bisexual Swinger Parties
really looking for bi swinger parties/house parties in the northern Virginia area for some good dick sucking
Sex Toy Parties
Now from what I hear [color:Pink][b][i] SEX TOY PARTIES [/color][/b][/i] can be losts of fun and some of them turn into sex parties. hmmmmm think we will have to go to one. Posted some pics of some Sex toys as well. IconU4DragonnIconLRWolf
Bisexual Swing Clubs
If you are in Southern California.....check out They have the best bi/tranny/CD/TV parties that I have ever been to.....San Diego all the way up to LA and Riverside. I have had many fantasies fulfilled at these parties....once I was being fucked by a bi guy while he was being fucked....it was awesome!!!!! ~Ladibug ;-)