1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. any gay couples who would like a 3rd to join them for a hot time

masseyman
I would love to join that too

Interests:

All are Very Welcome To CUM and Join In With Me Off Line Any Time ? Kiss Just Do Say Hi Hug Back Some Time and You's Be Join In ? Flower
Masturbating On Cam For Couples
Will be masturbating soon. It would be lovely to have some female company & to join in Any ladies or couples (m/f or f/f) wish to join me on skype, please message me with your Skype name. See you soon.
Girls Want To Watch Men Masturbate
Will be masturbating soon. It would be lovely to have some female company & to join in Any ladies or couples (m/f or f/f) wish to join me on skype, please message me with your Skype name. See you soon.
Couples Searching For Bi Males
I was out of the Lifestyle for a long time. Just getting back in. I have only had passive bi experiences with couples only in the past. I want to meet w/ COUPLES ONLY in there 50's 60's & 70's. Their experience level need not matter however I would like to meet new, relatively inexperieced Bi / Bi Curious folks like me @ 1st. I travel the US extensively therefore I have little restrictions on day & time I am available. I spend quite a bit of time in FA, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, OH, WV, TX. I also travel to Europe & Latin America. Onthenose
Couples With Bisexual Men
looking for open minded couples or couple who would enjoy good times out of bed as well as in ,I am one who does travel can come to you if interested and meet up and maybe get together if all is well. Just looking for knew friends and no head games or pain Have meet a few couples and had a great time and i got out and now i am back and looking to lick-up both at the same time and more.
Bi-Curious Couples
i have never done anything like this me and my wife been to partys but i would like to do this , i am a recent widow and would love to be a couples toy and do what ever that would please them i think that would be a great first time be a couples toyl