I'm at 162 eggs.

Craig5965
I'm at 82

curiousforcock694u
Stuck at 169

letmedoyou
I CLICK ON 5 S AND THEY WOULDN'T GIVE THEM TO ME THATS BS

Jack1
Has anyone had their screen kinda slowly fill with eggs and no matter how many you click on you don’t get credit for any of them?

male4fun2day
There is only one egg out if all those that you will get credit for. The fun is finding the one egg.

curiousforcock694u
With that large page full of eggs you tend to click on one that’s over a button and it changes pages. That’s fucked up. Then when you go back they’re all gone.

parkingman35
When you have the page full of eggs that jump around, the trick is finding the one you haven't picked. It's a hunt. I do two things. 1. Click like crazy. 2. I review my basket from time to time to be familiar with the eggs I've found. Then I try to click only on unfamiliar looking eggs.

parkingman35
Always be clicking eggs. Any time you click on a button or anything else (like a photo) that is a normal link, you are going to go to the link and leave the page with the egg. No worries egg will appear again somewhere. It's not gone forever.

Beenwantinit
107 some I can’t catch

Hungry60wm
103 🥚

FellaOU812
0, zilch, none, nada! Just the way I like it

Need2cumm69
158 harder to find

Rite21
I would've been at 155, but, at 41, I clicked on the wrong egg and lost them. Had to start over and at 114 now.

Webmasters
Awww Rite, we saw when you clicked on the Evil ! Bill and I were like &quot;Nooooo Rite, nooooo!&quot; We are happy to see you got so many back! <br />
<br />
And yes, the clarify... there is one kind of egg that when you click on it, it gives you another egg, and another and another and another. Soon you'll be swimming in eggs, but as others have said - the right egg (the one that will go in your basket) is in there. You just need to figure out which one you haven't clicked on and don't click on any links in the process or you'll leave the page all together. Sneaky and tricky? Yes. Possible and rewarding once you find it - definitely!<br />
<br />
Thank you parkingman35 and male4fun2day for helping out and answering their question

bigboy9239
only have don't get on much

Cockinchastity
Sloughing my way to 175.

sdgunshooter
While looking at profiles I see too many moving eggs on the screen. One must have been 50 eggs. Got none. Kept hitting all the buttons in that profile a going to other screen. I stopped trying the hit any egg now.

Interests:

Body Art
Have you ever started counting something and lose count well that's the way it is when counting all the tats he has finally got them all and last count was 58 now that's body art or likes the pain. Lady ShadyHug
Black Couples Dominating White Men
Yea, count me in😋
Men Getting Fucked In The Ass
MMMM count me in !!!
Lesbian Orgies
Count me in too! where is the next one??KissHug
2 Guys One Woman
Count me in sweetheart!!!
Two Guys Penetrating Each Other At The Same Time
Yum and ahh at the same time. Count me in.