1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Sexting friends

Interests:

Older Women For Younger Men
Looking for a sexting partner
18-21 Female
looking for a girl around my age 18-21 to have cyber sex with and maybe some sexting
All Male
Anyone in to sexting and trade pics im 41 and im like to crossdress
Shemales
looking to for my fantasy i wan to be played with my ass and i wold like to suck your cock off also sexting on line
Instant Messaging
Instant messaging is one of the ways I have made a lot of my online friends and some have become really close friends over the years. I personally use Yahoo, MSN, AIM, and ICQ because I have friends that use one of these and no others so I have been using them all to chat with people. When my wife is home she likes using hers too, but she isn’t home a lot. Though her and I talk a lot on them some times when she is off somewhere. Cybering was one of my big pass times using these messengers, now I mainly use them to chat with friends from other countries and for role playing with other friends. Though I am always will to chat or more with any ladies that want to talk with me. ;)
Paganism
What a pleasure to find this forum! I am a Christian but have known and appreciated pagan friends and the way that infuses their life. They have been closer to the Christ I follow then most of my Christian friends. To be honest I have met others that have had the opposite affect (there are phonies and the lost in any faith) but still I recognize value and respect many of the core beliefs. I hope I have a chance to be friends with some of you in the future.