2. Forum
  3. Blow jobs sarasota fl meet at jack and jill glory hole venice

Girlyboydrew67
Fl lets meet uo i am bisexual fem girly biy kinky oart nauvhty also abdl

Interests:

Glory Holes Florida
Looking for a glory hole in the Sarasota Bradenton area
Glory Hole Etiquette
In Raleigh there are a lot of Glory holes. I have been to Pecasus and it is hit or miss but safe. I have enjoyed a few really nice cocks there. Once through a hole and once I just went up to some guy and asked if he wanted his cock sucked and he said yes and we just went into the booth together instead of using the glory hole and I pulled his pants down and got on my knees and gave him a wonderful one hour blow job that was so good. In fact I could see where the guys in the booths next to us were curious and began watching me through the glory hole instead of the movies that were on. I wish I could have sucked them all. Trust me no cum dripped on the floor. Yummmm.
Sex At Book Stores
Over 19 Boise, has a lot of well used glory holes. Have had the best blow jobs there!! Some great talent.
Family Role Play
Is there anyone in Venice Florida where Sarasota Florida that likes to role play this way hit me up if you do hrdck4all69
Uniquely Shaped Cocks
I would like to meet she males with all different sizes and shapes for giving head and blow jobs. A little smaller and thinner for some anal sex.
Jack N Jill
can anyone explain what is meant by Jack n Jill?