1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Spontaneous strangers
UP4NEthingTryMe
In the Jonesboro Arkansas area seeking to be spontaneous with a to find women and couples that respond on here.... Does anyone stay around here or close to here ? Hmu

Poolman1965
I live about three hours away from you. Not a couple are a female but would love to talk to you

Interests:

Bisexual Married Men
Looking for couples or groups who would enjoy "victimizing" me -- long to be ordered to perform nasty degrading sex acts with strangers, in front of strangers (in front of your friends, that is).;)
M-F-M Threesome
Any Bi fems in North GA area looking to play? I'm very giving and spontaneous and look to give. Come on I know there's someone out there within 100 miles of me that wants to play.....Contact me I want to feel another woman body next to mine and play and satisfy her every fantasy....
Glory Holes Maine
ALOT of guys depend on or 1 and only XXXBOOKSTORE:)Booths with hard strangers cock popping into ur face...I cant even tell u the EXCITMENT and NUTTS ive had there....On my kn¨¦es in a bra&thong with a older man standing over me and strangers watching......CUMMMMMMMMMMM.TA STIC!Last time i was there I sucked this 55yr old mans dick S0ˆ6O.GOOD.HE.CUMMMED.IN.MY .THROAT.IN.15Min.....i LUV'D IT!I smeared his hot thick CUM all over my tight ASS while looking back into his eyes.....He said what ive known 4ever.he watched me rubb his cum over my asshole and he said "UR a HOT HORNY lil bitch aren't u"......THAT.I.AM ;)
Jacking Off Stranger
would be so hot jacking off strangers
Sex With Two Bi Males
MM Partners already are comfortable with each other, so sex with them is much less strained than with 2 MM strangers. Had some fun times.
Handjobs
good handjobs are great relaxing fun with friends family and strangers