1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Want cock in my mouth

Justforfun4563
Wife’s away for the week who is interested in playing Kansas City area?

Interests:

Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
I loved this.... I was on the bottom of a 69 while she was on top of me and her husband was fucking her doggie style..... I was licking her clit and his balls while he was pumping his cock in and out of her,and every once in a while I slipped his cock out of her and into my mouth, running my tongue around his throbbing cock head, then slipping him back into her, until he started to cum, when I put his cock in my mouth and licked the tip of his cock head while he shot his cum into my mouth, and I shot my cum into her mouth, and then opened my mouth wide a probed my tongue deep into her while she shot her cum into my mouth..... It was fantastic for all of us, and I can't wait to do it again.
Selfsuck
when I was around 25 I was sitting at home and jacking off. my cock was just throbbing hard. I reached around the back of my legs with my hands. and pulled myself down till my lips just touched the head of my cock. I couldn't believe I was able to do this. as I practiced at it more and more. and I got more flexible at doing this. I was able to take more and more of my throbbing hard cock in my own mouth. and as more time went on. I was able to take almost all my hard cock in my wet warm mouth. I could feel the head of my own cock start down my throat. but the best feeling of all. was feeling my throbbing hard cock exploding in my own cock hungry mouth. feeling my hot creamy cock cum shooting over and over into the back of my mouth and throat. I was able to suck my own cock off up to my 40s. but now I can only hold my open mouth about an inch or 2 over the top of my hard cock. and jack my cock cum into my open mouth. I think that's why I enjoy the feel of a mans cock in my mouth . . . . .
Cock Sucking
I really enjoy sucking cock & I enjoy the feel of a large cock in my mouth. I get very horny when even I think about the feel of a cock in my mouth. The last time I had a cock in my mouth it was of average size not much CUM . I met a nice cpl enjoyed eating her cunt but the most pleasure was having her husbands cock in my mouth & feeling all the hot CUM. I am really hot & want to suck a nice cock as I am divorced.STD safe,It has been some time since a good blow job & my mouth hungers for some cock I really dont mind the size as its the CUM that matters in the end hope to ljavascript:addicon('Hug')ocat e some one soon who wants their cock sucked & willing to do the same to meHug
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
There is nothing better than being on my knees with a guys cock in my hand and an open mouth ready to suck his meat. I worship cock as a submissive bottom and just love the feel and taste of a big hard cock going in andd out of my mouth. I am always waiting for the hot load of man juice to fill my mouth as I swallow it and beg for more as I suck all the cum from his softening cock.
Guys That Love Cock
There's nothing quite like kneeling down and taking a guys cock in my mouth. We're both nude, have been stroking each other, panting some when I take the lead, dropping down to suck his beautiful hard cock. As he gets close to cumming I franticly lick his cock head while sucking his cum hole with all my might. I caress his balls as he unloads in my mouth and being a greedy cock sucker I love cum filling my mouth, coating my throat. I keep his cock in my mouth as it softens, gently kiss the cock head as he leans back onto his chair and thanks me. I stroke my hard on, happy to have been his cock sucker and shoot onto his cock and balls. I lick up my cum then sit beside him, bare butt to bare butt.
Men That Want To Suck Cock
I don't know what it is about cocks that turns me on at 15 I suck a old man of 70 when he first put that cock in my mouth I gagged he said relax I did and i stop gagging them really started sucking him and he shot a load of cum in my mouth loved it that day I became a cocksucker I really like the feel of a cock in my mouth. :-P:-D