1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Where are the naughty husband at

Nodrama1963
What ladies love about this beautiful beast is it takes it time and grows knowing it always working throughout the night only pausing to relax when it nested in tight space with a wet warm pussy as my BBC expands in width as it worms it way around you until it finds all those nasty naughty, freaky,erotic taste and desired as it devours your orgasms one by one and that my guys take training, energy, passion, patience and verbal cues that you going to make her enjoy it all right in front of her husband and moan his name as I drill that pussy until it over flow 13,1 if you dare to last

Nodrama1963
Give your wife a night of surprises a BBC, and you the video of a life time a couple only story looking for a couple that love to role play and make a personal video movie with me directing and acting

What ladies love about this beautiful beast is it takes it time and grows knowing it always working throughout the night only pausing to relax when it nested in tight space with a wet warm pussy as my BBC expands in width as it worms it way around you until it finds all those nasty naughty, freaky,erotic taste and desired as it devours your orgasms one by one and that my guys take training, energy, passion, patience and verbal cues that you going to make her enjoy it all right in front of her husband and moan his name as I drill that pussy until it over flow 13,1 if you dare to last

Interests:

18 Wheeler
Looking for naughty truckers cumming through the Portland/Vancouver area. Hit me up I'd love to climb up into your cab for some naughty fun.
Naughty Girls
the reason naughty girls, turn my head or lift my other head is because the wild side in them is barely covered up, the sweet innocent look gets me rock hard, and especially those little hurry before my daddy and mommy get back, or my husband is out of town on a business trip... please cum and drop by. oh god you got to love it
Naughty Girls
I like to get on a bus at night and fine a guy or girl siting all by then self and sit down beside them and start fliting with them I like to get a guy real hard and I like to get a girl real wet.then that when I get off the bus.then I go home and have some great sex. some would not say that is being naughty but I feel naughty when I do this.Kiss
Texas Bisexuals
Couple here seeking another lsdy to join us for some hot sexy naughty fun. Gf wants to please a pussy so bad and have hers pleased by another woman. We are wanting to play together or she can play alone either way. Very respectful for wishes. We both enjoy my cum a lot in many ways kissing sharing it creampie cleanups anything. Message us if interested for some added hot naughty fun. Could be one night or a lasting thing who knows
1 Woman For Woman
Any ladies that will be in Amarillo this weekend we will get the room? Fun naughty couple here looking for another lady for my gf to lick her pussy suck her tits grind pussies all of us play together she wants to eat pussy and have hers eaten by another woman so bad while I fuck her. Let us know if interested we will buy the drinks and get the room for some all night hot naughty kinky fun
Naughty Girls
I Love naughty girls, but I especially adore naughty girls who go after what they want...