1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Put me on my knees

Cocksucker334
I love a guy that expects me to be on my knees pleasing him with my mouth. Edging him a few times before swallowing his load. I’m between Atlanta and Birmingham.

Interests:

Facials
If a random guy walked up to me and said get down on your knees and suck my dick til I cum all over your face id probably say yes sir and get down on my knees hell I'm bout to give myself a facial just for the hel of it right now :-P
Being Lightly Spanked
I love to place a gal over my knees to introduce them to the rosy bottom club. I command them to masturbate while I work on their buns. I don't stop spanking until they have cum enough times to satisfy me. Then I have them stand and turn around so I can admire my work before I place them on their knees and have them lap up all the juice their cooperation inspired. It's a nice way to get antiquated with someone on their first visit to my place
Deep Throat
I love to deep throat, on my knees, head over the edge of a bed, laying on the floor, hand and knees. Love it fucked down my throat. I don't know what the biggest every was. I do know, I could feel it with my hand down deep in my throat. I love an aggressive top, holding my head and feeding me his meat.
1 Man On 1 Man
Love to be on my knees the big juicy cock inside my mouth suck that that juicy cock I'll drain it Pennsylvania area Harrisburg Philadelphia Dauphin County surrounding areas contact me I love sucking big juicy cock you don't have to do nothing staying there I'll get on my knees and suck a big juicy cock love come juice. please
Women Fuck Men With Strap-ons
I got my girl friend to put on the strap on for the first time last night. Wow why did I wait so long. I was on my hands and knees on the bed. Then she got behind me and started to shove her 7 inch cock in me but I had to back off and apply a little more lube. When I got back on my knees she just shoved it into the hilt and then started with slow short strokes. Slowly getting faster and longer. I started bucking up against her and telling her to fuck me. I was really getting into it and then she took to long of a stroke and popped out. So I rolled over on my back and ask her to fuck me facing me but we had trouble with the angle and then a problem with the condom and gave up. I have to say though those three to four minutes of bucking back on her and feeling that cock slid in and on of me was pure heaven.
Blowjob Train
OMG This Is My Favorite Thing.i love to be the only fag, on my knees with as many Men as possible..i am always open and ready for cum deposits..i am a Cumloving, Cocksucking, Submissive, Total bottom..i will get on my knees, take Your Dick in my mouth and take Your Load anywhere..Call me a fag, Humiliate me, Squirt all over my face, Spit on me, Piss on me, Be extremely vocal and the dirtier the better.. Jerkoff into the wide open mouth of this gay dude, Gangbang my mouth, Shoot Your Massive Cum Loads all over this cock boys face, Watch this cum pig turn myself into a cum deposit for guys loads, Wank into rubbers and i'll eat the jizz out, Order this cock sucker to lick Your Cock clean after Your fuck a girl..i'm in the Waynesboro Va area..