1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. White boy needs black cock

Serviceman2024
Needing a black cock to suck off in Indianapolis. I’m available every weekday morning and I like to swallow. If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll be there!

luvs2fuc
In Arkansas as well looking for some black cock to swallow your load.

Interests:

Black Bi-curious Males
Black Masters..Please Use This Small White Cock Faggot Loser.. Being a white slave to a Black Master is what i want to experience, as all whites and white couples should..To be Black owned as it should be..Personally i believe all white "males", married or not should be transformed into she male slaves for their Black Daddys, just like i hope to..And white women are the sluts of the Black Men..i'm in the Waynesboro Va area..
White Men Love Black Cock
Im a white male wanting to be f***cked by a big black cock.im so obsessed.im currently trying to get my girlfriend to come over shes starting but slowly. I send her pics all the time of big black cock.and white girls loving um.i only have got to use toys but she nos I really want black cock.she lets me dress up all the time and fuck my ass when ever I child is not around. She talks dirty all the time. Its a start I stay with my butt plug in with my thong she's very dominant. Lol love me some superior black cock I want every white woman or teen girls to love it and worship black men and their sexy big black cocks. We are Coming along slowly but surly. .live black cock lol.
White Men Love Black Cock
submissivebob, you are so right. I have come to realize that black men are to be worshiped. White women should have sex with any black man upon request. White men should submit completely to any blackman and be willing to clean his ass, lick his balls and suck his cock on demand. And the white mans ass is for his black master's taking. I have always considered my self stright until i started looking at BBC on the computer. When i see a BBC I am a sissy & turn to a total fag for black men.
Black Tops Fucking White Bottoms
I have a fantasy to have a Big black cock in my ass and mouth fucking me. I want to taste black cock. I want to be turned in to a slut for black cock. A slut just for black cock. I am white and in Orange County NY any want a white bottom to fuck hit me up
Black Tops Fucking White Bottoms
I Need Black Masters To Use This Small White Cock Faggot Loser.. Hello Black Master Sirs, i need Black Tops to fuck this white bottom..i can't get over how HOT, Sexy and Stunning You are with Your Big Black Cock..The things You say, it's like You read my mind..i am a 58 y.o. faggot bitch..i belong to Black Men..Fuck me and i will suck Your Cock and Balls..i don't want to please a woman as a man..i prefer being gay while they find a Real Man..i admit it, i am gay, i'd rather be sucking cock and taking it up the ass than fucking pussy..i am a faggot cock sucking white bitch boy who will never fuck a pussy or ass or mouth..i am the receiver and not the giver and never will be..The only way i cum is with my hand..Waynesboro Va area..
Black Men
Black Masters Please Use This Small White Cock Faggot Loser.. i'm a white faggot..i have been a bitch to Black Men for years..i know when i dress like a sissy i can suck more Black Cock than ever..i love being a slut to a Superior Black Master..I'm in the Waynesboro, Va area Sirs..