1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Dry goods
Jimmyrack
Does anyone enjoy them while having sex?

Interests:

Sex Toy Parties
I would love to go to a sex toy party where the goods are demonstrated! LOL:-PKiss
Sex Toy Parties
We Love having and attending co-ed sex toy party where the goods are demonstrated and you can try out the merchandise you are buying... Wink
Couples With Bisexual Men
anyone in the vegas area? would love to play. im a very goods looking bi white male. i love to suck big cocks as much as eat pussy.race not an issue love to get freaky with black people. and you guys know you love having a good looking white boy do whatever you want. i own a hous by myself. wiil send pics once i get a response. not a whole lot is off limits.
Women In Short Skirts With No Panties
Love to take a female who is not comfortable with the idea of not wearing panties putting her in a short skirt and taking her out to display her goods and finger her pussy and her ass. The submissive side of me loves the humiliating and degrading feeling I get when my Daddy puts grapes in my ass after he has used it all day . He then makes me put a skirt on , no panties walks me through the hotel lobby and into the lounge for drinks and dinner where he gropes me and fingers me. Upon leaving it takes everything to hold onto those grapes so they don't drop down on the floor in front of everyone. His cum often does drip down my legs

Related Searches