1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Carlisle car show spring meet this week

Wildbillman
If your here for the car show let me know.

Interests:

Father Daughter Role Play
Oh Baby girl Daddy"s home. Don't tell mom I'm in town for the week the same time you get spring brake. Hint hint. plan some time for your daddy. I have something new to teach my little slut. BFN
Bang My Wife
Misha & I have a meet & greet were going to on Sat in bellingham Wa. Several couples, singles, will be there and some just to meet Misha. Misha is going to Vegas in a week and so I want to get her pussy nice and sore before she leaves to last her thru the week. You know the type of sore a woman gets when she aches for more cock later, and reminds her of the cock she just had. Several guys will get a chance at entering her that night and I will look on. She can't say no to any request for sex unless the guy is a mess. I believe all her holes will be filled before we leave for the night. Hopefully the men will keep her orgasming, I know as long as their cock stays hard she will service all of them who ask. I'm sure on the drive home she will be taking a nap and fill quite content, (for a while).
Cum Swallowing
I would like to suck a big cock that cums a lot! I'm in New Carlisle Oh.
Pennsylvania
Trucker on my way to paxinos in Carlisle now want to get my cock sucked
Big Cocks
The largest man I've been with had a 13" cock. I got evicted from my apartment and I needed a place to crash for a week until I could move into a new place. A friend of mine told me that he knew someone but he wanted to warn that he likes to top guys. I told him not to worry; I just needed a place for a week and that nothing would happen anyway. Well, I'm an awful liar. The first day my friend came by to check on me. He did that like 4 days. By then my host lost interest because of the interruptions. Around the 6th day, I played with myself a little while in the shower, but could not get myself to bust a nut. I was so horny. I have some spandex They are a size too small and I cut them down a little so my ass will show. I walked naked to my room and put them on with a t- shirt. I walked to the living room and sat next to him on the loveseat and just watched TV pretending not being aware of him looking at me. He told me; "You know that i'm gay and I like boys and you come out here dressed like that". I say to him; What you're gonna do about it? He got up from his lounge chair and violently grabbed me by my hips and turned me on my stomach. My dick swollen as he slid down my cut up shorts and started licking my asshole. Tongue fucked me for what it seemed for hours, but not long enough. Anyway, he fucked me and that was the only time we did have sex. My friend asked me if anything happened. To this day I say no. I'd love to meet him again but I don't know where he lives now.
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Mature fantasy in carlisle p.a I sucked off 2 in 10 minutes. On a Tues at 1 pm. I get cock everytime I go.