1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Cars and cock

Mymouthwantsyou
I'm looking to see if any classic car owners or hotrod owners would like to get together sometime at a nude camp ground or motel for a cars and cock meet ,show of our cars and cocks

Interests:

Sex In Cars
The best experience I had in a car was while we were driving down the highway. I straddled him and rode his cock while he drove the car. Was a real thrill with the speed, danger and the cars passing by us that could see what we were doing
Forced To Suck In Public
i have suck a guy off many times throw glory holes,in-cars,at an x rated movie Love the feel of a gig cock shooting his cum in my mouth.My fantasy would be force to blow ten men at a park in broad daylight
Car Shows
Well my company host 3 or 4 of these a year and OMG can guys get excited just by looking at the hot cars. I know from experience. IconU4DragonIconLRWolf
Mutual Masturbation
I would love to find a jerk off buddy in the Pittsburgh area. I particularly like doing it in cars and parks. Anyone interested? :-PKiss:-P
Truckers
The small rest area on i24 on the pull in an get or give a bj in yr cabin anytime at night look fr cars parked facing the trucks
Car Sex
I met a woman for sex and we had sex in the front seat of a VW bug small space but she straddled me and we fucked it was great ad I had a good cum i have fucked in cars some and it is always a thrill