1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Happy Friday

Ldballs
TGIF tonight I get to play with my dick. I may even record it. Yummy!

touchmeuseme
Please share if you record your cum shot!!
Would to jack off to it.

Bihubbyandwifepa
Mmm. Yes please do

Tsqr9082
TGIF

let the "playing" BEGIN

Interests:

All Men Orgies
i was a member of an invitation only gathering of 20 -25 bi, married men starting friday noon and carrying on through the night. great anything goes sex. the group organizer dropped out and no one picked up the baton. i miss it every third friday.
Bisexual Women
I live in the DFW area and would love to hook up with a female on a friday morning. I am in a relationship however my friday am are free for 3-4 hrs. I would love to have an experience of this kind. :-PKiss
Selfsuck
Those were the days my friend, I could suck myself and then, be happy and content the rest of the day. Now, in order to feel that wonderful man-meat in my mouth I have to come here and find a friend. I have to see a neurosurgeon this Friday about 2 collapsed discs in my lower back. I wonder if that's how I initially screwed up my back.
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
I travel most of NEW MEXICO AND WEST TEXAS, always in need of a COUPLE to please. I am happy to do WHATEVER it takes to do that. Please be assertive.......MAN AND OR WOMEN, ........ BOTH would be a bonus.....If it would make YOU happy, bring in YOUR friends, to watch or PLAY TOO. LET ME SERVE YOU BE HAPPY
Shemales
This is new for me but I don't care I just want to be happy and make someone else anyone here want be happy and want for me only if you r serious to meet up one day,don't hit me time is too precious to waste.
Bang My Husband
Its always a big turn on for me to see hubby fucking another woman...then gives me more of the thrill to know hes a happy man..I do anything to make him happy so who all wants him go for it