1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Saturday night fun

MitchENM
I’m free and clear Saturday evening and hoping to find a passionate lover to spend sometime with.

Let me know if you are interested

Interests:

1 Woman For Woman
My gf would love to make this happen with you we’ve been looking for a lady for her to play with and have some hot fun. If interested hit us up we are in Dumas Texas but may be in a hotel in Amarillo Saturday night
Being Spanked
I Spanked And Fucked My Corporate Slut All Friday Night into Saturday Afternoon. Tight Pussy and a Round Ass made Cherry Red.
Bukkake
I respond to the name Cumdumpster or Spermbucket :-D I absolutely LIVE for hot cum splashing all over my face! I have a party every Saturday night at my place and horny guys show up and get me messy. If you like blowing loads on faces, come on over and check me out! Conveniently located on the RI/MASS border, heheee
Bisexual MMMF
The wife and I hooked up with a pair of hung cuties saturday night and had the most UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE time! She wasn't even going to join in, just watch me get abused by 8" and 9" thick cocks. After a few minutes of hot cocksucking, she just jumped right in the middle and a couple hours later she had been penetrated every way possible and was in heaven! Now she wants more! I'm definitely going to do this again! DP? No, TP!!!!
Glory Holes
This is a great bookstore on RT.30 just past Stoystown in Somerset County. It is super clean and at least 5 of the boothes have glory holes. I suggest going any friday or saturday night around 8. There will be lots of well hung men who needs their cocks drained. HugKiss I believe this is the best bookstore in all of Western Pennsylvania. Check it out soon. I hope to see you there and suck you off.:-PLaughingKiss
Family
A very long time ago I was staying over my sisters house with her huband helping him around the house over the weekend while she was gone. That saturday night while sleeping in my nephews bed he called for me to come to his room. He looked like he was reading a book when I went in. He told me to come sit next to him on my sisters side of the bed. After some small talk he asked me if I masterbated I said NO, but was beatn off almost every night but since I was not at home I had not that night. Then asked if I would like him to show me how. I said yes I thought he was going to pull his cock out but his hand went down the front of my pants and he started to get me hard hen the told me to take my pj's off and I did. He told me to lay down and proceded to jerk me off it wasnt long before I was shootin cum all over my stomach and his hand. I the got up to clean off my body in the master bed room bath and looked in the mirrow and saw him lickng my cum off hand. I was 15 then. At christmas that year my sisters family was staying over and I fucked his daughter on the bathroom floor and the again in my bed, After we were done my sister came in my room we pretened to be asleep. she left and We fucked again she was filled with my cum and cuold not get enough.